first day and first proposal

A blue bedroom where a girl is sleeping not like a beauty but like a BEAST!!!!  "WAKE UP LUNA." a shriller voice came from outside but she ignored those word  and crawl on her bed. "Don't you want to go to school at your first day."  Again the voice come from outside but this time heavier. Again she crawl on her bed  and ignore those words. " I am coming to your room, if you don't come to have a breakfast in 5 minutes." The voice came from outside again. This time also she crawl but she fell on the floor afterwards and the alarm clock voice keep buzzing in  her head. So She decided to take shower and wash herself. After she dress up herself in her school uniform she came to have a breakfast with her family. " I am going to office. OK!!!! BYE!!!" her father said with his heavier voice. 

LUNA POV

I also reply him and keep chanting that this time I will propose him in mind. After all he is my first love and I don't want to regret this time. AHHHHH!!!!!! I can't do this. OK!! If I don't have courage to say him on his face. I will write my feelings on paper.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you babbling?" She said with her questioned face. OH SHIT!! As I standup from my chair with half sandwich in my mouth, I got hit by trey which my mom is holding to collect the dishes to wash them." AAAAAAAH!!!!! WHAT A BAD DAY."I said with anger in my eyes." It was your mistake." my mom said with her shook face and trying her best not to laugh. As I can't decline it, I ignore her and keep moving towards the door but I slip and lay on the floor with expression of like I AM SO DONE WITH MY LIFE." Are you okay?" she said while laughing." Why don't you get yourself changed?" she said." No, it's okay" I said while I am standing up.

I am going to school with very bad mood but when I saw a bus crossing my way, my mood suddenly changes. I saw him again and one glare of him is enough to make me happy.

DO KYUNG SOOK POV

while I am listening some music on my phone with my earphone on. I saw some girl looking at me with her happy face. I don't know what to say but her smile make my day. Is she a new girl? I see her for the first time. But she is a kind of weirdo. At a school gate she is playing rock, paper and scissors by herself. WHAT A LONER. I go to her, trying my best to hold my laugh and say to her in her ear," Miss. Are you looking for friend to play with???? she turned back and look at me with surprised face and run. Did I say something  wrong? As  I am walking towards my class, I keep thinking of reason that why she run away like that but after some time, I understand that she took my word wrong. IT SOUNDED  DOUBLE MEANING. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I need to say sorry to her. Suddenly some one touched my back. When I turned back, I see noone . All I see is one folded paper on the floor. I picked it and unfold it. " I LOVE YOU  -  Luna." This is what  written on paper. It's normal for me. I am the most handsome boy in the class(according to my classmates). yeah!!!! I am proud of it but finding the same popular girl like me is totally wrong  like I am the one who decide my soulmates not their standards. Right!!" Are you waiting for me? " a familiar voice came from some where. Oh! It was Soo jin . "You are standing for a while, are you waiting for me" she said. I also replied yes. and I  drop her to her class and saw same psycho sleeping but because of the noise of  hooting of class( because they see us together), she wake up and saw me and soo jin and she was about to cry. I think she thinks that I am bad boy who flirt with everyone. 

LUNA POV

OHHHH!!!! he already have a girlfriend. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am so done with myself. In these days, I am trying my best to hide myself from him. But still he finds and still I manage to escape from him. I am bet sure he will reject me in front of everyone and slap me and insult me. And I can't handle these things. One day, I am at play ground reading comic book and saw him playing football with his friend. we had eye contact and then I ran for my life. and hide myself at the back of our school where all the transport located." I hope he don't find me here." I said with completed relaxed face. "WHO????"a shriller voice  came from above of me. As I raise my head to see who was it, I completely turn pale. "Tell me, whom you are hiding from??"Mrs. Bong Soon(my chemistry or class teacher said) said while looking me with her crooked eye.

"AAAHHH! ME" I said being completely lost but acting like I already plan what to say.

"YES! YOU, MS. LUNA." she said like she already plan where to place my dead body.

ME(with tensed voice) : AAAHHH! Actually mam!! As you can see me here in this location, you might get wrong idea about me but I am not the kind of this girl.

Mrs. bong soon(cold face) : tell me what I ask for!!

ME(I  got an idea 💡): MAM! ACTUALLY! Pt teacher are finding students those who don't play in playground and I am one of those.

Mrs. bong soon: OH! That's your problem

and she went away. UFFFFFFFF!!!

NEXT DAY

DO KYUNG SEOK POV

Whenever I try to say sorry to her, she always runs away. What wrong with this crackhead??? HMMMMM!!!!I wonder what Ms. psycho doing. I am thinking while seeing the droplet of window and the rainy view of outside the window of the bus. when I reach at my  bus stop. I see that Ms. psycho. Yeah!! she has no umbrella and came here for shed. I go to her and when she try to escape me I hold her hand. 

LUNA POV

AISH!!!! My last day........... what should I do? 

thanks for reading this much. Hope you like it. lots of love. babyeeeeee !!!!!!! WILL HE say YES OR NO??? guess and write your answer in comments