ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

« CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU »

ᵀᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

The feeling was indescribable, Jungkook didn't realise how his heart skipped a beat, the same pretty face, petite frame and permed long hair that seemed longer than before, covering half of his face as he comfortably sat on his chair, sipping on his coffee with his gaze fixed down and munching on choco chip cookies that were Jungkook's favourite.

But what was heart clenching was the sweater that Taehyung wore, reminding Jungkook that it once belonged to him but Taehyung still kept it wrapped around his frame, just like that night of Christmas when Jungkook made him wear it.

And it didn't take long for Taehyung to realise too that Jungkook was still wearing his old red muffler around his neck and ordered the same chocolate brownies with coffee that Taehyung loves the most.

They were in the same cafe... where it all started and also ended. It was way more terrible to be present there at the moment because they were together there in the season of winter and the time of Christmas, wearing what once belonged to each other.

────✯────

Hey ya guys! Welcome to another Taekook story and this time it has feels of winter and joy of Christmas.
This contains Taekook as exes who stumble upon each other in a cafe and realise that they aren't the only one missing each other.

This book gonna be very short. It's a present to you on this Christmas of 2020, wish you and your family and friends a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year !🎄⛄

Lots of good wishes and love to you.

-Dippy

______________________________________

DISCLAIMER

It's all just imagination based content for entertainment purposes. Don't take this seriously. It's written with no intention of hurting any person, community or place. No hate for any character will be accepted. Every picture used in this book doesn't belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. Plagiarism is a crime, don't copy or repost my original work.

______________________________________

© Dippy08