✯ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✯

Hoseok was stunned yet happy to hear their story, the sweetest guy only said words in pure amazement and joy, couldn't describe his happiness and just joined them for a warm conversation.

The three of them started enjoying their coffee and desserts like the old days, the memories of the past coming back to their minds, reminding them of their pleasant past.

The day literally seemed like Christmas after a long time, presence of loved ones and a heart full of love.

And they were ready to continue this later as well.

"Hoseok, it's hard to explain how sorry I am but since you know everything now. I'm sorry for not joining you for the dinner on christmas eve." Jungkook apologized and Hoseok gave him a short smile, patting his shoulder.

"No worries mate. You are joining me soon but not tonight." Hoseok said, chuckling while signing at the two.

Taehyung looked down at the cup, blush appearing on his face.

Taehyung didn't know why amid this beautiful moment, he felt anxiety building up inside of him.

Everything was happening a little too fast, things were fixing and getting better and Taehyung feared what if it all stops?

Throughout these past years there was no progress and now suddenly everything is so fine. What if it all falls down again?

He had talked with Jungkook about it, comforted him when he cried but he himself didn't know what he was really feeling.

Why was he feeling scared?

"I think we should head home, Taehyung isn't feeling much better." Jungkook said as he noticed the other one and Hoseok looked at him worriedly.

Taehyung looked up at them while thinking.

They did tell Hoseok that everything was fine, but not the whole thing. They just said they worked it out by talking but didn't tell him how it actually happened because Taehyung didn't want him to get worried after telling him he was literally sitting outside in the cold.

But for Hoseok it was enough for him to know that they were finally back.

"What happened, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, voice dropping with concern and Taehyung had to fake a smile.

"I'm more than just perfect. But I think we should head back, his home is still not Christmas worthy." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked down in regret.

"I should've decorated." Jungkook whispered.

"Don't worry we will now." Taehyung added and Hoseok admired them with heart eyes.

"I think you guys should head back." Hoseok said and smiled, encouraging them like always.

They just smiled looking at each other.

"Yes Hobi, we'll catch up later, after all, this cafe is our favorite spot."

And Hoseok nodded as he smiled brightly.

~✯~

Jungkook opened the old box of Christmas decorations as soon as he got home and Taehyung joined him in decorating the living room as well, making it Christmas worthy.