✯ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✯

The next morning Taehyung didn't expect to wake up alone in bed.

As in the night he was made asleep by cuddling with Jungkook after having a cup of hot chocolate to make him feel better.

Jungkook was scared of him falling sick so he passed him pills in advance and Taehyung couldn't deny, only demanding to be warmed by the cuddles too so Jungkook simply laid beside him.

They continued talking of things around, the different changes since they were apart and what else not.

They decided to not bring this issue anymore, both agreeing to solve it together in the right way so they talked like some old friends, getting to know each other better after ages.

What hasn't changed is their love for each other, which made them lay beside each other, planning for a better tomorrow.

And then they woke up in a better tomorrow excited for this new morning, bringing a sense of settlement in their life. Christmas morning was there.

Taehyung fell asleep comfortably after a very long time but Jungkook still couldn't, as he just couldn't keep his eyes off the Beauty sleeping in his arms.

Yet he was still the first one to wake up as he didn't want Taehyung to feel any sort of sickness, he woke up to make him a proper meal followed by calling a doctor who diagnosed it into a sickness out of coldness, luckily no signs of hypothermia and all health issue could be managed by resting and few medicines and made him sleep again.

Jungkook had already received his present the night before. A present that he needed to handle with care and he knew he would because he surely couldn't risk losing his only family.

Taehyung never liked being sick, definitely not around Jungkook because then he would have the other one troubled instead of being in the pair of bulky arms wrapped around him, sending him warmth but for then he had to lay like a baby cocoon in its shell.

Jungkook wrapped him with a warm quilt before leaving downstairs, not wanting him to feel colder.

Taehyung sat up somehow, blinking cutely.
He looked around with pouty lips, feeling sad to not find Jungkook around.

"Kookie?" He called but got no reply so he decided to walk out of the room, somewhat tripping in sleepiness.

And as he came downstairs he could see that familiar figure, working in the kitchen for him.

Taehyung walked to Jungkook, feeling sulky by the loss of contact this morning so he  hugged him from the back, catching him off-guard.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted him with a smile, continuously working.

"You shouldn't have just left me alone." Taehyung said in a sulky manner and Jungkook chuckled, turning his head to land a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm finished, we can sit together." Jungkook said and then began to plate them, Taehyung still clinging to him.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile while doing so and finally pulled Taehyung over after turning around.

His first instinct was to check his fever, and luckily his temperature was back to normal.

"How are you feeling?"