✯ꜰɪᴠᴇ✯

Jungkook held his breath, releasing it slowly as he looked at himself in the mirror, face contrasting with the outfit he wore.

A black classic suit and tie with white shirt underneath and black shiny shoes below.

He was ready to attend his old friend's wedding, both being his classmates, one of whom was Taehyung's sister herself.

She was the reason Jungkook got to know about Taehyung and eventually fell for him with the time.

Their love was very young and tender, beautiful but also prone to danger.

And that's exactly what happened in the end.

What happened between Jungkook and Taehyung has nothing to do with his sister, Jungkook has no issues with her and will never have either.

She's one of the most wonderful and beautiful hearted persons Jungkook had ever seen and for him Taehyung was always one step ahead than her.

But nothing is the same for him anymore.

Jungkook looked down at the bouquet with a present box on the table that he bought for them, placed right beside his late mother's picture with his late father.

Jungkook had lost his father in childhood, his mother being his only support and source of love after that until he met Taehyung who changed his life completely, made him believe in love but a hazardous day had to knock in and Jungkook lost both of them together overnight.

The fact he cried in loss of his mother and Taehyung exactly the same, as if he was also dead to him and now watching him around made Jungkook weak to his knees.

He can't pretend anymore. His heart is fighting against his brain, he still loves Taehyung and needs him more than anything in the world.

Pushing his constant thought away, Jungkook carried the bouquet and the present, placing them in a brown paper bag before making his way outside, with a stern thought of pretending like he isn't a human anymore.

Conceal don't feel, that's the only philosophy that Jungkook used and was gonna do the same.

~✯~

Taehyung looked down at his hands shaking, legs jittering and heart heavy as he stood at the door of his sister's room where she was getting ready.

It's his sister who's getting married yet he was more anxious and nervous, maybe because Jungkook was about to arrive?

Or maybe he was trying not to tear up, or jump right onto Jungkook to hug him and tell him how much of a stupid he was once he sees him.

It was just a mere thought on which Taehyung's whole life was depending upon and he had to stay strong before attempting a mistake, it's his sister's day and he can't even imagine ruining it.

"She's ready, help her out Tae."

Soon he heard his mother, catching him off guard and making him jump into reality.

"Uh, yes mom." He said shortly before entering after her and there he saw his sister, looking breathtakingly gorgeous.

Taehyung smiled nonetheless, getting emotional to see his older sister, his noona and forever friend.