✯ꜱɪx✯

Taehyung's gaze was only fixed on Jungkook throughout the ceremony. His eyes were grasping every detail of him as if he would never see him ever again.

The wedding ceremony was finally over and then the guests were gathered in the front yard of the church for the cake cutting ceremony.

Taehyung continuously had his eyes on Jungkook who sat quite afar.

To his eyes Jungkook seemed lost, blank and exhausted, just opposite to how he always used to look.

Taehyung's heart ached everytime he would notice the dripping pain through his gaze. He can't help but drown in lament to see for reasons he didn't even know why.

He tried to fix but he couldn't, he still was trying to fix but his heart had no hope for how Jungkook grew stubborn. Jungkook wasn't just ready to forgive him and that day everything proved it all.

He didn't look back at him all this while, pretending as if the other one didn't exist.

He changed his way where Taehyung would be, trying to be as far as possible.

Taehyung was greeted by every guest of the ceremony but only Jungkook didn't approach him, Taehyung too didn't even dare do the same.

Hoseok was watching all of this so he decided to stand up and walk towards Taehyung.

"Here you are. Ah, can I just say how handsome you're looking today? Oh my heart can't take it." Hoseok said enthusiastically to lift up Taehyung's mood who had no urge to even fake a smile.

"Tae… for us? Smile at least." Hoseok whispered into his ear as he hugged him and Taehyung had to fake one.

"Thanks for coming….and bringing him here." Taehyung whispered and Hoseok gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's a big day for your family, make sure to take care of yourself and them. And I'm always here for any help you need. Yeah?" Hoseok patted his shoulder as he said and Taehyung gave a nod.

"Thanks Hobi, thanks for everything."

In response to that Hoseok only winked and walked away, walking to Jungkook again who was talking to his old friends, the groom and the bride.

Jungkook hugged Suho and Irene, who hugged him back tightly.

"Oh my God, I was literally dying to see you. How have you been?" Irene asked, watching Jungkook with bright eyes.

"I'm doing amazing. And now it's your time to do amazing." Jungkook winked, acting natural in front of his friends.

Suho laughed and hit his arm.

"Keep in touch mate. It's amazing to have you around." Suho said later.

"I will."

"And, make sure to come around often in Daegu to meet us. Yeah?" Irene asked to which Jungkook just nodded.

He just couldn't go to Daegu, not when it's the place where Taehyung lives.

The trio of friends continued talking, giggling and sharing incidents of their school days until Hoseok accompanied them too.

After that Jungkook and Hoseok gave them their blessings in form of the presents they brought, posing for the picture together before deciding to walk away.

As they did, Hoseok once more looked back to search for Taehyung who was continuously looking at them.

Jungkook followed Hoseok's action and turned around too, his eyes fixing on Taehyung for a mere second and that's when it happened Taehyung's breath hitched.

Their gazes on each other felt so surreal, so unreal and it was enough to bring Taehyung's heart at ease.

He thought Jungkook would simply leave without paying any attention to him at all but that wasn't the case.