✯ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ✯

Jungkook shut the door as if he would be separated from Taehyung after doing so but no he didn't, he can never be, no matter how hard he would try to pull away.

He rested his back against the door, taking a deep breath and trying to not let his tears fall again as he closed his eyes.

He really believed Taehyung was gone and if not, he will be in a while.

Jungkook dropped on his couch again, fiddling his hands into the drawer of the table stand, to search for a lighter as he carried a cigarette from the table.

He laid his back on the back rest of the couch after lightening up his cigarette which he began to suck leisurely.

He threw his head back, staring at the ceiling while blowing smoke rings above his head.

He wanted to let his anxiety and stress go away with every blow of the smoke but the pain seemed to get more and more intensified by the time.

Thoughts started occupying his head as he did so.

He couldn't believe it was really Christmas eve. This was supposed to be his favorite season but not anymore because he has no one around to stay with him and to be with whom he can call his.

And then he was blowing smoke rings as if he had no one to look after and no one was there to look after him.

Neglecting the fact, he could still mend his broken heart, he wanted to escape his pain and feared going through the same pain of loss again so he started smoking which he never imagined to ever do.

Well, life is all about unpredictable events.

Jungkook tore up when he started watching flashbacks of his past in the clouds of smoke.

He once was so happy. He had everything he wanted but it was all snatched away from him and he doesn't even know whom to blame anymore.

"Kookie, does it suit me?"

Taehyung turned himself around, showing Jungkook the sweater he was wearing, ready to go on a date with Jungkook after picking him from his home.

"Is it my sweater baby?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung pouted.

"What if it is? If it's yours then it's mine too."

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle, walking closer to him as Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror of his room.

"It looks way better on you than it does me." Jungkook said honestly, resting his chin against Taehyung's shoulder as he gradually slid his arms around his waist, leisurely leaving soft kisses on his neck and cheek.

"Mmm... is that so?" Taehyung asked, sheepishly smiling.

"It is."

"I'm keeping it then." Taehyung announced, feeling proud to own his things and Jungkook could only chuckle.

"It's yours."

Taehyung couldn't be less happy so he turned to kiss Jungkook who let him do it, feeling warmed up by feeling his tender lips against his own.