Forty- five

"If you want me to be supportive, then you might want to look for your mama". I told him. "You know about Jungkook don't you?". Yibo asked. "I know he's a sugar daddy yes". I said. "That's it?". Yibo says and I turned to him. "What else do I need to know?". I asked and Yibo starts laughing. "Just wait and see".

"No bitch, I don't have patience for all that". I said. "What is that bastard planning?". I ask. "Planning?". Yibo chuckled. "It's already going according to his plan". Yibo said. "I'm in danger aren't I?". I asked. "Describe danger". Yibo smiles. "People like you make me sick". I said. "I can be your doctor if you like". Yibo smirks.

"What's wrong with you? You horny?". I asked. "EXTREMELY". Yibo groaned. "Got no game?". I giggled. "I do, but the cheerleaders I have don't dick cheer the way I want them too". Yibo says. "Shit, that was good". I said. "Thank you". Yibo bows. "Now... What's in the box?". Yibo went to poke my cake box but I move it away.

"Don't touch it!". I yelled. Yibo's eyes widened and I glared at him. "Ok sorry". Yibo puts his hands up. I held Yoongi's cakes closed to my chest, still glaring at Yibo. "I said sorry". Yibo tugs on his collar. "It's like your life is in there". Yibo says and I hissed at him. "Right sorry". Yibo said.

"Just delivery my stuff to Mabel". I told him and walked out the cafe. "And who the fuck is Mabel!?!".

I made it back to my dorm while eating Yoongi's cake

I made it back to my dorm while eating Yoongi's cake. "I have two more left". I pouted. "They were actually really good". I put the remaining two cakes on the dresser and turned around.

 I put the remaining two cakes on the dresser and turned around

"Yoon... Eek!". Yoongi grabs me by my shirt and kissed me. "Mmm!". My eyes widened. "Yoo... Mmm!". Yoongi wraps a arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. Yoongi forced his tongue in my mouth and I kid you not... It was like his tongue was fucking my mouth.

I felt weak and Yoongi held me tighter and lead me to my bed without breaking the kiss. "Mmm!". I held onto his shirt, trying to breath and Yoongi understood me. "Hah". I panted. "A warning would be nice". I told him but he was looking at something. "Hmm?". I turned and he was staring at the cakes.

"I can...". Yoongi takes some frosting and puts it on my neck. "Wa... Ngh". I moaned when Yoongi sucks the icing off my neck. "Mmm". I tilt my head back and Yoongi chuckles before jumping off me. "That frosting was delicious". Yoongi says and licks his lips. "Thanks for the snack". Yoongi said and walks to the door.

"Wa-wait!". I shout and Yoongi looks back at me. "Yo-you tease". I puffed out my cheeks. "You tease with words and I tease with actions". Yoongi winks at me and leaves. I stare at the door dumbfounded. "He's a ass". I said.

"YOU'RE A ASS!".