Seventy- five

"Wait a minute!"

"Wait a minute!". I yelped. "You're still recovering Yoongi, you need...". "Shut up". Yoongi hissed and I closed my mouth. "My little lamb shouldn't talk to others, so I really need to punish you". Yoongi says and gets a bag out the corner. "Wh-what's in there?". I asked. Yoongi says nothing but opens the bag and dumps it out.

 Yoongi says nothing but opens the bag and dumps it out

"You're not a sugar daddy if you don't have a bag of sex toys". Yoongi said. "Nope! Nope! Nope!". I shot up from the bed just to get pushed down by Yoongi. "I'm not giving you a choice darling". Yoongi licks his lips and handcuffs me. "Hey! Get these... Mmm!". I was gagged and Yoongi laughs. "Since you didn't listen to me, I'm just going to play with you".

"Mmm?". I tilt my head and Yoongi blindfolds me. "Mmm!". I shook my head. "I want you to feel pleasure without looking at me". Yoongi whispers in my ear and licks it. I shivered and Yoongi laughs. "So your ears are the sensitive part huh? How cute". Yoongi says and puts the leash around my neck. "Let the fun being".

Mild smut

I felt Yoongi's finger glide down my chest and I moaned. "You're already expecting something aren't you?". Yoongi asked. "Well...". I felt something pinch my nipples. "Let's work our way down". Yoongi says and then I felt vibration on my chest. "MMM! MMM!". My whole body jolts up.

"Aww... You're reacting so cutely Jimin". Yoongi pats my head. "You want some more?". Yoongi asked. I shook my head and Yoongi laughs. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ask that... Of course you want more". Yoongi said. I felt something tickling my dick and I squirmed. "Relax babe, it's just the feather wand". Yoongi says and kept teasing me with it.

"MMM! MMM!". I couldn't take this shit, it felt to good. "Should I play with you more?". Yoongi asked and I shook my head. Yoongi tugs on the leash and I whined. "What was that?". Yoongi growls. I quickly nod and Yoongi kissed my cheek. "Good lamb". Yoongi takes the nipple things off me and I waited... But nothing.

I start thinking that he passed out and I started freaking out. "Mmm! Mmm!". I tried to get his attention but nothing. I start crying and tried to break free from the handcuffs. "You were worried weren't you?". Yoongi asked. "It was cute watching you worry". Yoongi says. I turned my head away and my legs were above my head.

"Mmm?". I hated how I couldn't see what he was doing. "It's so... Pink". Yoongi said. "Mmm!?!". I wiggled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare at it". Yoongi says and I felt something warm. "Mmm". I said. "It's just some hot gel that will make you horny... Nothing major". Yoongi said. "Mmm?". I tilt my head and my hole starts twitching.

"Oh?". Yoongi says. "That was fast". Yoongi said. "Mmm". I moaned. "You should see it Jimin... It keeps twitching". Yoongi pokes my hole and I screamed. "It's asking to be fucked mercilessly". Yoongi said. "But not by me". Yoongi shoves a dildo in me and moves it in and out. "MMM! MMM! MMM!". I moaned. "Keep your legs up". Yoongi orders.

I held my legs above my head as long as I could while Yoongi kept fucking me with the dildo. "Mmm!". My body starts shaking and Yoongi moves the dildo faster. "MMM! MMM! MMM!". I scream and came. My legs drop on their own while I catch my breath. "Well done babe". Yoongi takes off the blindfold and I know I look like a mess.

"Cute". Yoongi takes out his phone and takes a picture of me. "I loved how you decorated your chest". Yoongi smirks and takes off the gag. "Fuck". I panted. "What?". Yoongi grins. "Fuck me". I begged. "Say please". Yoongi bit his lip. "Please fuck me". I whined.

"As you wish".