Ninety-six

"You did that!?!". I jumped up from my seat. "Why the hell would you do that!?!". I shouted. "Why would you do that to the rest of them!?!". I yelled. "I had to, so you wouldn't be alone". Jungkook said. "Do you know how hurt we were!?! Tae was livid!". I yelled. "I know and I'm sorry". Jungkook bows. I rubbed my head and sat back down.

"Why did you do it?". I asked. "I figured that when Shark realized that his plan failed, he was going to give up on Yoongi and look for you instead". Jungkook told me. "I needed you to be alone and away from Yoongi, so I asked for help from some people". Jungkook said. "Who was the women you were with then?". I asked.

"She was a friend of mine... A married friend of mine". Jungkook said. "But Tae's mom... ". "Can you like... Not call him Tae, thanks". Jungkook said. "I'm not calling him by his whole name". I crossed my arms. "You should... For safety reasons". Jungkook smiled. "You already put my life at risk already". I said. "For a cause Jimin, for a cause". Jungkook said.

"Anyway, I realized that my plan wasn't the best when I saw them". Jungkook pouts. "My Hyungs looked beyond hurt and I did that to them". Jungkook said. "Especially Yoongi". Jungkook looks at me. "He thinks that Shark got you and he kept looking for you without eating or sleeping". Jungkook said.

"He's been in the hospital eight times for dehydrated and lack of sleep". Jungkook rubs his neck. "So I asked Taeyang to help me but that backfired". Jungkook said. "You told him to asked me that?". I asked and Jungkook nods. "All I told him was to convince you to call Yoongi and he fucked that up... Terribly". Jungkook said.

"You were at the club?". I asked. "Yeah". Jungkook answers. "Jimin... I beg you to talk to Yoongi". Jungkook begs. "I'll tell them everything, so please... Just call him, please". Jungkook pledges and I smiled at him. "Thank you". Jungkook said. "I should go and take care of that body". Jungkook said. "And your bloody hands?".

Jungkook looks at his hands and tilts his head. "When did I start bleeding?". Jungkook asked. "When you broke my glass cup with your hercules hands!". I yelled. "Oh... I didn't feel anything". Jungkook said. "The fuck is wrong with you?". I asked. "I'm insane". Jungkook chuckles. "I'm sorry again for everything Jimin". Jungkook said.

"I'm pissed, but thinking how you put all of this together makes me envious of you". I told him. "This was pretty clever of you Jungkook". I said. "Thank...". "Do this again and I'll kill you". I giggled. "Umm... Ok". Jungkook says. "I should...". "Jimin! Are you... ".

"And why the fuck are you here?".