Eighty-three

I was in the living room watching TV alone. I've been in the brother's apartment for a week and I was bored. I didn't contact the father and daughter duo and I know that they are worried but I was to scared to tell them where I was. I didn't want them to tell Yoongi. However, I did tell Mr. Gong that I was ok. Hopefully, he told them for me.

"I'm bored!". I groaned loudly. "DING DONG BITCH!". I heard screaming from the door then it was kicked open. "Tae!". I yelled. "What's up hoe!". Xiumin ran in the living room and hugged me. "Xiu!". I happily hugged my best friend back. "We came here to party hoe!". Jin comes dancing in the room with bags in his hands.

"I heard your call of boredom and came to cure you". Xiumin said. "This is why I fucking love you". I said. "Bitch I know". Xiumin smirks. "No booze this time though". Jin said. "Get out". I said. "Eh?". Taehyung says. "Ain't no party without booze". I huffed. "But we got cookies". Jin bats his eyelashes at me. "And cake". Taehyung pouts.

"I even brought mochi". Xiumin sniffs. "Fine". I rolled my eyes. "We're in bitches!". Jin cheers. "To the theater room!". Taehyung exclaimed. "Bet". Jin says and the brothers runs off. "I...". I sighed. "Can you help me with the ba... Xiu?". I looked around the room but Xiumin was gone. "Lazy ass bitch". I grabbed the bags and went to theater.

 I grabbed the bags and went to theater

"Bout time". Taehyung said. "Fuck you". I spat. "You're so rough around the edges". Taehyung said. "So is a diamond". I smiled. "Nice". Taehyung said. "Sit down hoes, we are watching what I want to watch". Jin said. "Why?". I asked. "Cause I'm the oldest". Jin grins. "All I heard was I'm closer to death that's why". Xiumin said and got smacked in the head.

"Ow bitch!". Xiumin hissed. "My brother is not that old". Taehyung said. "How old is he?". Xiumin and I said. "Y'all can both go suck something". Taehyung said and we laughed. "I'm playing My Queen only". Jin says. "I didn't watched that drama yet". I said. "Wh-what?". Jin growls. "Umm...". "We have to watch it from the beginning!". Jin squeals.

"Nice going Jimin". Taehyung and Xiumin hissed. "You're welcome". I giggled. "Sit and be amazed with me fellow friends". Jin said. "Great". Xiumin rolls his eyes. "Yo wake me up when it ends". Taehyung yawns. "Let me go get us something to drink and pop some popcorn". I said. "Get out already". Jin shoos me away. "Damn, alright".

 "Damn, alright"

"Where the fuck is the popcorn maker?". I asked myself. "Find it". I say and went to get some popcorn and saw Taehyung standing behind me. "Tae? What's... Mmm!". My eyes widened...

Taehyung kissed me.