Fifty

"Ohhh... She's your daughter". I looked at them both. "Yes she is... Why the hell did you think she was my sugar baby?". Mr. Lee asked. "So... Which room is mine?". I ask. "You didn't...". "I'll show him daddy!". Mabel says. "Ok Princess". Mr. Lee said. "Come on Jimin". Mabel hissed my name and I gave her a smile.

 Mabel hissed my name and I gave her a smile

"Mabel... I'm going to be your mother in law". I said. "The fuck you are". Mabel growls at me. "Calm down daughter... I won't take all of your father's time". I giggled and Mabel slams me on the bed. "Holy fuck!". I stare at her. "Stay away from my dad". Mabel boops my nose. "I was joking". I grinned nervously at her.

"Leave the jokes to funny people". Mabel says. "Yeah, ok, sure". I nodded. "Great! Dinner will be ready in a hour". Mabel said. "Relax a little til then". Mabel hugs me and leaves. "Fucking amazon". I rubbed my arm pouting. "Should I call Xiumin?". I asked myself and my phone starts ringing.

"And it's the bitch I was thinking of". I giggled and answered the phone. "Jimin! Are you...". "I'm working bitch! Don't got time for your shit!". I sing. "Fuck your whole bloodline Jimin". Xiumin says and I laughed. "I'm fine by the way". I told him. "That's good... But where are you? That Yoongi guy came to the college looking for you".

"What?". I said. "Yeah... I went back to see if I left anything and I saw him in the room, sitting on your bed closed to tears... When I asked him what was wrong he keep saying your name and you being gone and how it was his fault, I tried telling him that you were alright but he wasn't listening to me... Jimin, what the hell is going on?".

"I... I don't know". I told Xiumin what happened at the college and he had a heartattack. "I'll kill that bastard!". "Who?". I asked. "Yoongi of course". "Why? He didn't do anything". I said. "He knew he had enemies and he didn't tell you, that's more the enough for me". "Don't hurt him". I said. "He's putting...". "I said... Don't fucking hurt him".

Xiumin went silent for a while before he started laughing. "What's so funny?". I growled. "Oh... You know... Your possessiveness towards your man". "He is NOT my man!". I yelled. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Your owner". Xiumin starts wheezing and I hung up on him. "Fucking bitch". I huffed and went to call Yoongi to tell him that I was ok.

"Oh no... I don't have his number". I said. "I... I...". "Jimin? You ok?". I turned to Mr. Lee and ran up to him. "I need your phone". I said. "Why?". Mr. Lee asks. "I... Need to call Yoongi". I said. "Jimin...". "Please!". I begged. "Please?". I stare at him. Mr. Lee sighs before giving me his phone. "Thank you!". I smiled at him and ran out the room.

Mr. Lee watch Jimin leave and chuckles. "Ah...".

"Young love".