Ninety-five

"You... What?". I glared at Jungkook. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?!". I screamed. "I'm sorry". Jungkook says. "FUCK YOUR SORRY! WHY DID YOU PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE LIKE THAT!?!". I scream. "Cause this bastard killed my mother!". Jungkook shouts. "He...". "I've been looking for this... Hang on". Jungkook shots Izumi in the head four times.

"I've been looking for this bitch for ten years Jimin... Ten, and I couldn't find him... I couldn't". Jungkook says broken. "Come on". I grabbed his hand and walked back into the apartment.

 I grabbed his hand and walked back into the apartment

"Now talk". I handed Jungkook some tea to calm him down. "Thanks". Jungkook said. "Umm... I'll start from the being". Jungkook said. "My mom was the only person I considered family". Jungkook said. "She was the only person that accepted me when I came out gay". Jungkook smiles. "She was my entire world... And then that bastard appears".

"He made my mom so many pathetic promises and she bought every last one of them". Jungkook said. "I told her that he shouldn't be trusted but she didn't believe me". Jungkook squeezes the cup tightly. "One day he came over and noticed my mom's jewelery and wanted to steal it but I confronted him about it and he stabbed me".

"Stabbed?". I say and Jungkook lifts up his shirt and I saw a scar on his stomach. "My mom saw and tried to stop him from trying to kill me but he shot her... He fucking shot her, in her head with hesitation". Jungkook squeezes the cup again and he broke it. "Are you ok!?!". I asked. "Fine". Jungkook says. "I couldn't protect her Jimin".

Jungkook looks at me in tears. "And since I couldn't protect her... I had to get revenge". Jungkook said. "And how did I fit into that?". I asked. "When I saw you at the event, I knew you were going to catch Yoongi's eye, so I had to make sure I was near you as much as possible". Jungkook said. "Wait... So...". "All that flirting I was doing was fake".

"You asshole". I huffed. "Sorry". Jungkook snickers. "I just wanted to get something on Yoongi but you were a tough cookie". Jungkook said. "Eventually, I left you alone to be with my beloved Tae". Jungkook smiles. "I was thinking that Shark knew about you by then, but he didn't, so I leaked you to one of his men". Jungkook said.

"I figured that Yoongi was going to help you but Dongwook got to you first". Jungkook rubbed his head. "And with Dongwook protecting you and Mabel being his daughter... Shark had no chance to get to you". Jungkook sighs. "But he did since he had someone tailing Yoongi". Jungkook says.

"So when I found that Yoongi got kidnapped... Not gonna lie, I was happy". Jungkook said. "I went there before you did, but Shark wasn't in here". Jungkook said. "I couldn't lose him again... So... I had to play dirty". Jungkook gave me a sad look. "What did you do?". I asked, even though I didn't want to.

"I made the fake marriage certificates".