Eighty-nine

Xiumin and I were in my room, laying on the bed, in silence. "Wanna talk about it?". Xiumin asked and I sighed. "He was a sugar daddy godfather". I said. "They have those?". Xiumin asked. "Yeah". I said. "He came up to me and practically begged me to call Yoongi". I told him. "What?". Xiumin says coldly.

"How dare he!?!". Xiumin yelled. "He also said that Yoongi was a mess without me". I told him. "And what about you!?!". Xiumin shouts. "What about your fucking feelings!?! Did he even ask how you were!?!". Xiumin yells. "That's why I started crying". I said. "My poor baby". Xiumin strokes my head.

"Men are bastards". Xiumin said. "They make me want to be straight". Xiumin said. "I will revoke your best friend card if you go to the dark side". I said. "You are sooo cute when you're acting like a big bad wolf". Xiumin pinches my cheek. I bit his hand and he falls off the bed. "Ow! You fucking virgin!". Xiumin said.

"You taste cheap". I wiped my mouth. "You whore". Xiumin throws a shirt at me. "Bitch". I threw a pillow at him. "We doing this?". Xiumin picks up the pillow I threw at him. "Hell yeah bitch". I picked up a pillow. "No head shots, light hits only and no below the belt hits". Xiumin said. "Bet". I nodded and we started to walk in circles.

"Victory is mine!". Xiumin ran to me. I did a split and hit him in his back. "One point". I said. "Hey! No tricks!". Xiumin says. "That wasn't on the list boo". I smiled. "That's it... War zone!". Xiumin yells. "Bout time bitch". I tripped Xiumin and got on top of him and started to suffocate him with the pillow. "MMM!!!". Xiumin muffles.

"This is pay back for trying to drown me in the neighbors pool you bitch! Die!". I yelled then got off him. Xiumin starts gasping for air and glares at me. "You're still mad about that! It was a joke!". Xiumin shouts. "I was four!". I yelled. "You can swim!". Xiumin shouted. "I broke my ankle the day before that!". I yelled. "That's what that cast was for?".

"I thought you just wanted attention". Xiumin says. "Get out". I said. Xiumin looks at me, laughs and jumps on my bed. "I'm your best friend, don't compare me to those things called humans". Xiumin said. "But...". "Night boo". Xiumin gets under the covers. I rolled my eyes and went to lay next to him. "Love you Xiu". I said.

"Love you too Minnie".