Ninety-four

"Wh... How?". I blinked at him. "Where...". "JIMIN!". Izumi screams my name and I jumped. "W-we gotta go!". I grabbed Jungkook's arm and tried to run but Jungkook didn't move. "What are you doing!?!". I yelled. "Yeah... No". Jungkook says. "No? What are you...". "You bitch". Izumi says and I quickly hid behind Jungkook.

"Jungkook?". Izumi says and laughs. "How rare to...". "Did you hurt him?". Jungkook asked. "I was talking!". Izumi yells. "And I asked you a question". Jungkook says calmly. Izumi looks Jungkook up and down and starts laughing. "And what if I did?". Izumi smirks. "Hmm". Jungkook nods and takes off his jacket. "What are you doing?". I asked.

Jungkook completely ignores me and ties up his hair. "You think...". Izumi didn't even finish because Jungkook punched him in his face. "Christ!". I said. I didn't even see him move. "You wanna know your weakness Shark?". Jungkook says while rolling up his sleeves. "You can't fight". Jungkook said.

"You let people do your dirty work for you while you sit back and relax". Jungkook picks up Izumi's by his throat and slams his face on the wall. "Ngh". Izumi groans in pain. "Men like you disgust me". Jungkook growls. "But I admire you... People been looking for you". Jungkook tossed Izumi back on the ground.

"You're good at hiding yourself... Like the little bitch that you are". Jungkook pulls out a gun and aims it at Izumi's head. "Wa-wait!". I shout and Jungkook looks at me with a raised brow. "Yo-you can't kill him here". I said. "You're the only one living in this building Jimin". Jungkook said. "What?". I said. "I didn't know that". I say.

"And besides, I've been looking for him and now that I finally found him... I must kill him". Jungkook says. "But... I must apologize to you". Jungkook said. "Why?". I asked and Jungkook gave me a sad smile.

"I'm the one that leaked you".