Fifty-one

I found a kitchen and looked through Mr

I found a kitchen and looked through Mr. Lee's contact for Yoongi's number. "Min!". I cheered and pressed the call button. I waited for Yoongi to pick up and after five minutes, he does. "I'm... Not in the mood Lee, please leave me alo...". "Hi Yoongi". I cut him off and I heard something fall in the background.

"Yoongi! Are you ok!?!". I shouted and I heard him crying. "Yoongi?". I smiled. "I'm ok, so please don't cry". I said. "I... Hit my pinky toe on the dresser". I blinked a couple of times before I giggled. "You are such a nerd". I laughed. "Jimin... I broke it". "Oh shit!". I gasped. "I'll tell Mr. Lee to help you". I told him. "No... He'll hit me and call me stupid".

"Well your cousin will laugh at you, take a picture of it, post it and caption it... This little piggy didn't make it home". I said. "Hoseok will totally do that". I laughed. "Fine, tell Dongwook, but if he hits me then I'm puni...". "Kisses". I hung up on him. "Kisses huh?". I jumped and saw Mabel smirking at me while eating a hamburger.

"How long have you been there?". I asked. "I only heard that part". Mabel said. "Here, I got some burgers and fries". Mabel puts a bag on the table. "So... Are you two engaged?". Mabel asked and I hissed at her. "Easy kitty". Mabel laughs and Mr. Lee walks in. "Mr. Lee, Yoongi broke his baby toe, can you go and help him please?".

"I will do no such thing". Mr. Lee says. "But... ". "He's so stupid and I hate that all the sugar daddies call me for dumb shit... Like I'm their father or something". Mr. Lee scoffed. "I fucking hate each and every one of them". Mr. Lee sat down in a chair and took some fries. "Didn't I tell you to stop ordering fast food when we have chefs?".

"I don't like their cooking". Mabel says. "I... ". "So about the men after Jimin". Mabel says, smiling at her dad. Mr. Lee glares at her and I laughed. "I'm not sure who they are and that isn't good". Mr. Lee says. "I called Taecyeon, Youngbae, Jihoon and Gong Yoo for help". Mr. Lee said. "Fellow sugar daddy godfathers?". I asked and Mr. Lee nods.

"Yummy". I shivered. "Yeah... Anyway". Mabel looks me up and down. "There is a chance that someone from the club was a rat". Mabel said. "I told you we shouldn't just let anyone in dad". Mabel said. "And you were right... Sorry Princess". Mr. Lee said. "Don't worry dad, I can just change the rules". Mabel said.

I was ignoring the father and daughter interaction when Mr. Lee phone rings. "Yoongi?". Mr. Lee says. "Oh shit Yoongi!". Mr. Lee answers his phone. "Yoongi, I'm coming right now! I'm sorry, I was bonding with Jimin". Mr. Lee said. "Because I can, who the fuck are you to me?". Mr. Lee said. "I am NOT your father!". Mr. Lee walks out yelling.

"And he wonders why the sugar daddies won't leave him alone". Mable giggles. "He can't say no to them". I said. "Exactly". Mabel giggles. "Now... About your fiance". Mabel wiggles her eyebrows.

"Fuck you Mabel".