Nineteen

"Why did you have to follow me to my dorm?". I asked. "I want to get the game over with as soon as possible". Yoongi says taking off his jacket. "Aren't you going to offer me a drink?". Yoongi asked. "Bitch are we friends?". I asked. "Is this trivago?". I said. "No, so shut up". I said. "Rude". Yoongi laughed. "Welcome to life".

I sat on my bed and Yoongi stares at me. "Where can I sit?". Yoongi asked. "On the floor, the dresser, on the plants, outside of the window, the hallway... There's so many different varieties!". I smiled at him. Yoongi just smirks at me and I don't know why... But something tells me that I was in danger.

"I think we should play now". Yoongi said and turned off the lights. "I'm afraid of the dark". I said. "I bet if you smile, your room will brighten up". Yoongi said. "I am not a flash... Eek!". I yelled when Yoongi places me on his lap. "When did you get over here!?!". I yelled. "Shh...". Yoongi says and undid my pants.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! What are you doing!?!". I shouted. "Playing the game". Yoongi said. "What type of game is this!?!". I yelled. "The pleasure game". Yoongi said. "All you have to do is stay quiet and not come and you'll win". Yoongi said. "Let go of me!". I yelled. "Not til you bet the game".

Mild smut

"I'm not... Mmm!". I covered my Yoongi when grabs my dick. "Don't...". I begged. "Don't what?". Yoongi ask. "This?". Yoongi starts stroking me and I bit my lip. "You can moan if it feels good". Yoongi tells me. "Fuck... Ngh!". I bit down on my finger when Yoongi starts stroking my faster. "Mmm!". I cover my mouth.

"How long can you last little lamb?". Yoongi blows in my ear and I shivered. "Lo-longer then you think". I panted. "I love a fighter". Yoongi starts kissing my neck and I felt him slide a finger in my ass. "Ahh!". I yelpled. "That's not... Ah!". I had to moaned when he adds a second finger and starts moving them.

"You moaned". Yoongi licks my neck. "Now... Come". Yoongi whispers and moves his hand and his fingers at a fast. "Ah! Ah! Ah!". I moaned loudly. "You don't touch yourself, I see". Yoongi said. "You're so tight". Yoongi laughs. "Now... How will you come? From your cute little dick or by me finding the x in your ass".

"Fuck... Mmm... Fuck you". I pant. "Gotta loosen you up first". Yoongi said and sucks on my neck. "St-stop... AHHH!". I screamed. "Find it". Yoongi says and adds another finger inside. "AH! AH! WAIT!". I begged. "No". Yoongi moves his hand faster. "Ahhhhh!". I came in his hand and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I saw Yoongi lick his hand and I tried to catch my breath. "Little lamb". Yoongi said.

"You lost".