Seventy-four

Yoongi and I were in Mr. Lee's office in complete silence. I was to scared to speak and I felt Yoongi grab my hand and squeezes it. "What the hell Jimin?". Mr. Lee hissed. "What the hell what?". I said. "Really?". Mr. Lee scoffs. "Well... Where to begin". Mr. Lee grabs a remote and turns on the TV.

I saw Namjoon and I leaving the house, then saw us carrying Yoongi in the house, then I saw me carrying Shark's dead body. "Not to mention the fucking blood in my house". Mr. Lee said. "What the fuck did you do?". Mr. Lee asked. "I got my man back". I replied. "What?". Mr. Lee says. "Alone!?!". Mr. Lee yells. "I wasn't alone!". I yelled back.

"I was with Namjoon! He told that Yoongi got kidnapped!". I shouted. "You wanted me to wait for you!?! For Mabel!?! I wasn't about to do that!". I yelled. "And what if it was trap huh!?! What then!?!". Mr. Lee shouts and I bit my lip. "Shark could have made that trap for you and killed both you and Yoongi!". Mr. Lee yells. "B-but is wasn't a trap!".

"I told you that Shark was crazy! He could have lied to you and wanted to be found!". Mr. Lee shouts. "WELL HE'S FUCKING DEAD NOW!". I screamed. "I FUCKING KILLED HIM! ME! I DID!". I scream. "I SAVED YOONGI ALL BY MYSELF!". I glared at Mr. Lee while catching my breath. "You...". "Pff". Yoongi chuckled and we looked at him.

"And what's so funny Min?". Mr. Lee growls. "Jimin could have gotten hurt because of you, how is that funny!?!". Mr. Lee yells. "Cause you're not really mad". Yoongi said. "What?". Mr. Lee eyes widened. "You're a worried father". Yoongi said. "I bet you were scared to death when you found out that Jimin wasn't home". Yoongi said.

"I...". "You're just scolding your "son" Dongwook". Yoongi says. "This is why we call you dad, you worry about us without even realizing it". Yoongi smiles and Mr. Lee had shock written all over his face. "I...". Mr. Lee covers his mouth. "You all are going to give me a fucking heartattack". Mr. Lee muffles. "Mr. Lee?". I say. "I'm sorry Jimin". Mr. Lee said.

"I was worried about you". Mr. Lee rubs his head and I smiled at him. "That's ok and I'm sorry I acted reckless without telling you". I bowed. "It's ok". Mr. Lee said. "Ju-Just please don't do this again... Cause something like this will kill me". Mr. Lee said. "Ok!". I beamed. "Wait... How old are you?". I asked. "Huh? Oh I'm forty five". Mr. Lee replies.

"Wow... What are you eating?". I asked. "Jimin". Yoongi hissed. "What? I'm not flirting with him damn". I rolled my eyes. "I remembered a time when you did". Mr. Lee says and my mouth dropped. "What?". Yoongi looks at me. "Yeah... He wanted to be my sugar baby but I told him that he belongs to you... He really didn't like that". Mr. Lee laughed.

"Oh really?". Yoongi smiles at me. "I can explain". I said. "Are we done here Dongwook?". Yoongi asked. "Take him and have fun, I have to pick up my daughter". Mr. Lee says. "Thanks". Yoongi drags me out the room.

 Yoongi drags me out the room

"Wait a minute Yoongi! Let me talk!". I begged but Yoongi throws me on the bed. "So... Not only did you talk to another sugar daddy behind my back, you tried to leave me". Yoongi gave me a look of hate. "I was joking!". I yelled. "Oh?". Yoongi smirks. "Then let me tell you a joke". Yoongi got on top of me and leans into my ear.

"You thinking that you're going to sleep".