Ninety-eight

While we waited for Jin and Xiumin to get here, I tried my best to calm Jungkook down. "Jungkook, calm down". I said. "I suddenly can't breath!". Jungkook rubs his chest. "If Tae got angry at me then Jin is the violent one!". Jungkook yells. "What is in this air!?! I can't breath!". Jungkook shouts.

"Open a window Jimin, it's stuffy in here!". Jungkook yells. "You're fine". I brushed him off and heard the door open. "Jimin! Your best...". Xiumin looks at Jungkook then looks at me. "He's holding you hostage isn't he?". Xiumin asked. "What...". Jin blinks at Jungkook. "What the fuck is he doing here?". Jin asked. "He has something to say". I said.

Xiumin and Jin continued to stare at Jungkook hatefully and I sighed. "Look, just let him talk and if you get angry... Leave". I told them. "Fine". Xiumin sits in a chair. "Speak worm". Xiumin says. "Oh! And don't hurt Jungkook in anyway". I said. "Now you're asking for too damn much!". Xiumin yells. "Xiu". I said.

Xiumin flicks me off and huffs. "Go ahead Jungkook". I gave him a encouraging smile and Jungkook nods. Jungkook explains everything and the moment he was done, Xiumin pull out his gun. "Ya! What did I say!?!". I yelled. "Not to hurt him and leave if we get angry". Xiumin answers. "So what the fuck are you doing!?!". I shout.

"Not hurting him psychically and I'm calm as hell right now, so I don't know what you're yelling about". Xiumin said. "Put the gun away Xiu". I said. "Not til I shoot him in his dick". Xiumin giggles. "You can shoot me anywhere else... Why my dick?". Jungkook asked. "That makes you a man and me taking it away makes you powerless". Xiumin smirks.

"Why can't you be like J...". I looked at Jin and he was crying. "Jin? Hey, what's wrong?". I ran up to him and rubbed his back. "He's not married". Jin cries happily. "Thank goodness". Jin drops to his knees crying. "Don't cry love". I hugged Jin. "Umm... I can take you to them if you want". Jungkook said and we looked at him. "You can?". Xiumin said.

"Yeah". Jungkook says. "They been at the same place since everything happened". Jungkook said. "You have to tell them too you know". I told him. "I know". Jungkook rubs his face. "Take me to my Joonie!". Jin yells. "I do miss Hobi's dick". Xiumin said. "Get your things". Jungkook told us and Jin and Xiumin ran out the room. "Yoongi is going to fucking kill me".

I walked up to Jungkook and ruffle his hair. "Hey! I'm your Hyun...". I punches him as hard as I could in his stomach. Jungkook drops on the ground and I pulled his hair so that he can look at me. "Funny how you thought I can forgave you so easily". I smiled darkly at him.

"I'll get you back for all the pain you cause me with interest, so watch your fucking back Jungkook cause now you have me as a enemy til I'm satisfied with the damage I give you". I shoved his head on the ground. "You think you're insane, please, I'm Jimin... And I'll show you how dangerous my name really is". I grin and pat his head.

"Get up, I have a man I have to see". I held out my hand towards a shaking Jungkook. "Don't be scared now... Be scared when I get you back". I laughed. "I-I'm sorry". Jungkook says terrified. "Aww... Cutie". I pat his shoulder.

"It's too late for that".