cant

I have no idea why this story got views but I will just continue I hope you enjoy.

I kissed him and we began walking to an empty room. I pushed him on the desk. I began taking off his belt. He looked at me and smiled knowing what was happening next. I lowered down his pants and I grabbed my hair and tied it into a low ponytail. He clenched his jaw as I grabbed his dick. I began entering it into my mouth slowly and gently. I started sucking on it  slowly then fast. I can hear him trying to not make noise. I moaned as it was entering and exiting my mouth. I got up and I wiped my mouth and winked at him.

I went back to my dorm to pick out a dress for the Yule ball. I searched every bag I had. Until I found it, the perfect dress.

It was time! The Yule ball! I walked down the stairs as I look for my date

It was time! The Yule ball! I walked down the stairs as I look for my date. I see him wearing a oddly orange old dress robe. It looked like the one he wore for his 4th year. Everyone's eyes were on me. No one use to notice me but now they did. I took Ron's arm and we walked down the hall. We began to dance with all the other dates. Time had past and I haven't heard from Tom. I was tired and soar from all that dancing. I went back into the stairs and took off my heels. I let out a deep breath but before I can relax a kid comes in screaming. "Run, Run!! A group of dark wizards" soon a familiar boy and some old men began blasting curses and spells. I looked at the familiar boy and noticed it was him. Tom riddle, I grabbed my heels and tried to hide. All I can hear is the sound of the men chanting out killing curses. I look down and seen that I'm also wearing the same robe. But how I was wearing my dress. I turn around and see Ginny on the floor begging for help. I cry out to her hoping I can help. I yell for help but no one can hear me. "please stay" I hear footsteps coming up. I see a old man walk up and he had seen me. "AVADA KADAVRA"

I wake up. Tom was next to me smiling. I rubbed my eyes which were filled with dry tears. "I had the most weirdest dream.." I tell him "do as I say and it won't come true" I soon realize that it was him. He had used a spell to make me dream what he wants me to. I get up and throw a pillow at him. "Get out now" i yell, Tom looked at me confused. I pointed at the door and he finally left. I fall back on my bed let out a deep breath. I was scared that what I dreamt of might happen, was there a evil army ready to attack? I got over it soo enough.

"YULE BALL Y/N! YULE BALL" Ginny shouted. I got up and quickly and fell back on my bed. I took a deep breath before i can start off with my day. I got up for breakfast and I seen Ron. He was quite joyful, maybe he was excited. I smiled at Ron as I walked into the great hall. Tom looked at me from the corner which he was sitting at but he was angry. I sat down by Ron and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He ate almost 4 toasted bread slices and his eggs. I ate my cereal and so did everyone else. Ron had a big meal. I got back to my dorm and began getting ready for the ball. I put on some dark eyeliner as well red eyeshadow under my eye. I had small soft curls in my hair that made me look good. I jumped into my dress and heels, I looked for my leggings and put them on as well. I looked like a different person, but that didn't stop my thoughts. That dream had left me scared. What if that were to happen. I would loose my best friend.

Me and ginny got to the ball. Everyone was dressed wonderfully. I walked down the stairs to look for Ron. I soon see him looking at me from far away. He slowly starts walking to me. "hey, you look fantastic" he said while taking my arm. I blush and we headed to the tables. I look around for riddle, but I couldn't find him. I then see him walk in, he looked very good. Riddle had an all black suit on with his black shoes. I cleared my throat as I was secretly checking him out. Ginny hit my elbow and I looked back at her. I danced with Ron and I can tell eyes were on us. As I was dancing I bumped into him, I bumped into Tom. He looks at me with his angry face and tried not to say anything. Oh how I loved how he looked when he was mad, I knew i would regret it. I kissed him, everyone watched. He put his hand on my waist as i was kissing him passionately. I pulled away and turned red. I looked back to Ron who was now confused, sad maybe even angry. He walked out of the ball room and Harry followed. I put my head down and walked away but he grabbed me close again.

He whispered "Hide", I look at him confused as he was taking me to a secret place to hide. "What is going on" I asked as he was running. He ignored me and continued to run. We got to a small closet and we hid there. "Run, I say run" filch says running around the halls. I was worried about my friends. What if something were to happened to them. "Tell me what's happening now riddle" Tom looked down and was ready to tell me the truth. "I made myself an army of dark wizards, they are here to give a message" he says quietly. I pull away from his hand and i snatch his wand. I run to the ball and look for my friends. Tom runs after me hoping he would stop me. But I ran as fast as I ever could. There I seen Ginny throwing curses, and Hermione helping. I run to them and I try to catch my breath "we have to go come on" "no we need to help" Hermione says. I ignore her and take both of their hands. I tell them to run as an old guy was ready to blast us with a spell. I take out tom's wand and chant "Avada kad-".

But it was to late.