but

I slam the door closed as Hermione jumps.
"Y/n what happened?".

"I'm a awful person, I do these awful things" my hands run through my hair as I spin around. Hermione yanks me by my arm and starts to comfort me.

"No y/n, riddle got in your head" a tear falls down my cheek.

"But I love him" Hermione wipes the tear and holds her lips.

"Sometimes you have to let the people you love go".

Those words repeated in my head as I went on with my day. I helped everyone escape. Even if they hurt me.

Tom doesn't know that Harry was in here, and he never will. I put on a thin sweater due to the chilly wind. I head downstairs, I haven't seen riddle.

I heard the door open I run to towards him. "Why did you lock Luna lovegood in there?"
He ignores me and heads to the dinning room.

What was wrong with him?

The door swings open as I enter the library at school. No one knows I'm here. Hogwarts was empty and quiet. It was dark and dusty. My head turns to a man ordering someone.

"Give me the book! I will curse you" the man said. I put my book down and walk towards the talking.

I turned around each wall until I found him and I did. "Stupefy" I yelled as the man flew.

"Oh you are going to regr-" once he saw me, he began to bow down.

The little girl then smiles and runs off with her book. "What are you doing here?" I asked the ugly man.

"Riddle sent us to look for Potter" my eyes roll and I was furious. I run back and look for a special book. A book about immortal souls, a book for someone like Tom.

I finally found it, 'immortality'. I disappear in smoke and get to the manor.
I run to my room hoping riddle won't stop me. The door slams and locks as I enter my room. I put a charm to make no noise as I was in here, I didn't want tom to know I was here.

Once I put the book down a loud noise comes from behind. I quickly turn around and see riddle there with a smile on my bed. He was reading one of my favorite books 'amor' it was a slow burn. I take a deep breath and he gets up. Tom comes towards me and looks me in the eye as he licks his lips. "Why did you put that charm up?"

I ignore him. He grabbed my book and began to read. "immortality" he whispers. "I already am" he smiles down at me. He drops the book on my wooden desk as he find his way out.

"Oh and y/n" I turn around as he continues to speak. He pulled out his two fingers and touched his mark. Mine began to sting, "don't ever let my hostages go" he smiles as he walks out the door. Still in pain I fall down on the floor. I take a deep breath before getting up.

The pages of the book flipped as i read every word. Top to bottom, side to side. My finger scrolled down the words of the spells as I read.
Until I found it, the page of death.

'pairalo" I whispered as I reading. "Meant to kill immortal souls, up to 7 months to make!".
I closed the book of rage. A small paper flew out. As I reached out to grab it my fingers run through the rough paper. But soon after it went up in flames.

Sorry this chapter is really short like really short. I might make a Hermione fan fic but idk if i will have motivation to post two stories.