be

"Tom?" I was searching for him, I had to tell him what had happened that day.

His name echoed throughout manor, it was empty and quiet. Where could he be?

I opened every door in the house but couldn't find him, except for one. I opened the brown wooden door, Tom was taking different types of potions, his left hand was turning into a dark color as if he was burned with something.

"Tom?"

"Leave"

"what happened, is everything okay?"

"Just go away" he yelled

"No tell me what happened" I responded.

"I'm fucking dying, what else". I didn't want to believe him, every bone in my body wanted this to be a joke. But it wasn't, i quickly run to him looking at the potions.

"I've seen this before" I grab his left hand and start to examine it. Looking at every spot, trying to figure out what was happening and how to stop it.

I grabbed a quill from the corner of the room and began to write different kind of potions and spells.

"You should know that tristian tried to take me, a few days ago" he slammed his pen on the wooden desk.

"Don't worry I took care of it" I say quickly before he can do anything that he might regret.

3 days later

"WAKE UP Y/N" ginny yelled as she pulled the thick white blankets.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Hermione was quite cheerful today. We all laughed as they gave me small gifts.

"Awe what is this?" I stare at the unfamiliar object that Hermione had gave me.

"Muggles use it, it's called a what is called again?" We all laughed at Hermione. I heard a noise and looked straight at the door, Tom was leaning on the wall staring at me.

His tongue rolls inside his cheek as he walks off. "I will be right back" I run after tom, I had to talk to him.

"Have you fixed the problem?"

"No" his arms were crossed as he rolled his eyes.

Once we got inside his 'study room' I quickly grabbed the quill ready to help.

"Maybe if you mix the d-"

"No that won't work" anger grew inside of me, I can tell he was stressed.

"But how did this happen"

"My horcrux, one of them has been destroyed, I must have done the spell incorrectly this isn't supposed to happen" he pushed his black leather journal away from his sight.

"Calm down" he got up and looked into my eyes, I can tell he was furious.

"I'm sorry" before he can leave I grab his arm and pull him close to me. While giving him a kiss he wraps his arms around my waist.

Tom pushed me against his bed and started kissing my neck leaving trails of red marks everywhere.

Once he got lower and lower he unbuttoned my pants. His lips trailed down every spot of my body as I moaned. I grabbed the back of his head as he was teasing me. But before anything else can happen, he screams.

"my hand it h-" he couldn't finish his sentence. The burning spot was expanding. I quickly got up and searched through a new book. A book that could have info on how to help him. I looked up and down, side to side and flipped every page until I found what I was looking for.

Tom started breathing heavily more in pain. I was under so much stress, I didn't want to see him in pain. Even though I know that he will be dead soon, because of me.

"I FOUND IT" I yelled and began to write down what I needed.

"stay here, I have to get some stuff" i said as I put my shirt and pants back on. My hair flew as my jacket moved it out the way.

I quickly teleported to Hogwarts, where every potion and ingredients could be found. Hogwarts was dark and empty. Dust was everywhere. It wasnt the same anymore, everyone was terrified of coming because of the 'dark lord'.

I opened the wooden door and seen so many potions and ingredients. my arm shoved all the ingredients I needed into a bag.

~

I started mixing everything together, checking the amount I needed.

Then it was done. I sighed out of relief.

Tom's POV:

I never felt this pain. It was a weird feeling I couldnt describe. Hopefully she can come and help. Hopefully she does it right. I still had things I wanted to do, get revenge on those who doubted me.

it isn't my time, not yet.

I limped towards the desk and grabbed a piece of parchment paper from my quill. I got my pen and began to write for y/n even though I knew it was a bit cheesy, I couldn't go without saying goodbye.

"To my love y/n,

even if im gone, I love you. I never felt this and never thought I was capable of this. Thank you for  showing me how and thank you for staying even though we had our fights. You will stay with me forever, just as you are right now.

Even if I was manipulative and hurt you, I never stoped thinking about you. How I hurt you and felt regret, because even through the worst times, I loved you"

I knew I would regret these words, but she had to know.

My fingers ran through the pages as I looked for plan b. My head was screaming and i felt dizzy. Everything began to get blurry. My head fell on desk.

lets be honest tom is cheesy. TOM IS CHEESY !