in

I couldn't sleep.

It's been a week since me and riddle talked. I don't understand why.

I walked to my last class of the day. I felt stress from all the school work. My head was down trying to avoid riddle walking by me. But that didn't help. As I bumped into a boy, oh the embarrassment I had. My books flew out of my arms and onto the floor. "sorry" i said while picking up the books. The brunette boy helped me get back up. He had a soft grin on his face and his eyes were a light brown. He looked into my y/e/c eyes as he handed me one of my books. It felt as if the time had paused. I never felt this way in months. I smile and I walk to my next class.

Finally finished. I started walking to a corridor but I was stopped by the same boy from earlier. He grabbed my arm and turned around and looked him in the eyes. "I didn't catch your name" he said as he pulled me closer. I can see riddle in the corner eyeing me and the boy.
"Y/n, y/l/n" i say offering my hand. He shakes it "Beau Walter". I smile and try to head to the corridor but he stops me again. "Do you want to do something Saturday afternoon?" He asks me. I bit my lip thinking of a response "why not" I start walking away.

Toms POV:
Why him. Why him?

Beau what kind of name is that?
He can't even compare to me.

I was filled with rage as she agreed to hang out with him. She was supposed to be mine. No one else. Not even "beau"! I start to follow her to the corridor. She doesn't seem to notice. She sat down on a stone bench. She was writing on her white journal. I stood in front of her and she closed her book softly. "Can I help you?" She asked with annoyance. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm. I picked her up, her eyes were now looking at mine. "What are you doing with that pathetic boy?"

"Jealous are we?"

"No I'm not."

"Are you sure riddle?"

"Maybe I am?"

"Yes I think you are"

I grab her arm and bring her close to me. "You are mine, not beaus or anyone else's"

She looks at me confused as I stare into her eyes deeply. "You cant claim me riddle I'm not yours" I kiss her with my hand on her neck. I push her back onto the stone wall. I pull out my wand and start to write on her arm. She bits her lips enjoying the pain. I wrote riddle on her arm so that everyone can see that she was mine and mine only. No one could touch her but me.

I swish my tongue in her mouth and she was begging for me. I pull away and I smirk as I walk away. There i left her again alone. I didn't much care as long as she isn't with anyone else.

Y/n's POV:
What an ass he is.
I looked at my arm and seen his name carved.
I can't lie I liked it.

It was Saturday the day of the "hang out". I made sure to wear a long sleeve shirt. I grabbed my light coat and headed outside. "Hello y/l/n" riddle whispered as he came close to me. I moved my head to my side. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"You." He said with a raspy voice. I looked at him with my soft eyes. He began to laugh.

"I'm just joking" he says. I roll my eyes, "whatever scram riddle my date will be here soon"

"Date?"

Then I see him, beau. He was walking towards us. He had a white button down shirt and black pants. I looked at Tom and I can tell he was angry with me. "Who's this?" Beau asked. "A friend i guess" i say confused. He takes my arm and we go to hogsmeade.

Tom's POV:

I waited in her dorm for hours. She never came back. That was the last time. The last time i tried talking to her, the last time I wait for her, the last time I touch her. I can feel pain growing into my heart. Not knowing what it was I scream. I haven't felt this way in such a long time. Anger grew inside of me. I run outside of her dorm and start to search for her.

There I seen her, laughing with beau. I quickly take her hand and lock her in the closest room with me. She looks at me confused but I ignore her and pull her closer to me. I start kissing her lips and every kiss was wet. My tongue was swishing her mouth as she was still confused. She pulls away and looks at my lips. "Tom?" She says with a raspy voice. I get mad and I push her on a desk. "I prefer my lord" I say as I reach for her throat. She rolls her eyes in pleasure. I start to get on top of her and she spreads her legs open.

Y/n's POV:

I quickly take off his shirt. I was desperate for him. He smirks and continues kissing every inch of my body. He takes off my skirt as he is kissing my thighs. He pulls out a knife and cuts open my underwear. He licks his lips and starts toying with me. His thumb touches my clit and I bite my lip. "please" i ask softly, he turns me around and starts unbuckling his pants. "don't make a sound or I will hurt you even more" he says as he runs the knife down my back.

(you can imagine the rest 😉)

Sorry for not writing. Also this chapter is very very short, sorry for that too.
Thank you for all the views even if it's not a lot I really appreciate it.