back

TW- carving into skin

"Let's go play a game, friend" I took tristian's hand and walked past bellatrix and Tom. His jaw was clenched as he seen my hand on his as I was dragging him to the living room.

"What do you think you are doing?" Riddle shouted.

"Playing chess" we walk into the living room and I bring the chess board. Tristian smiles back at me.

"I know you are trying to get riddle jealous"

I roll my eyes and sit down. I take a chess piece and began to spin it in my palm.

"You know why I came to hogwarts?"

"You were kicked"

"Nope, I was told to split you and riddle apart"
I quickly get up and throw the chess piece.

"What!" I shouted.

"My sister had made me" my tongue rolls inside my left cheek. I smirk and walk outside the living room.

I take riddle's hand and bring him to the kitchen. My left eye closes as I wink at bellatrix.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO REGRET READING THIS PART

Once we got into the kitchen I placed my lips on riddle's. His hands were on my waist as my tongue was exploring his mouth. He grabbed the back of my head aggressively and as I moaned in his mouth.

He placed me on a counter and takes off his shirt. I run my finger through his black curly hair, making it messy. But before he can take mine off we hear the door open.

I roll my eyes looking at who came in. Bellatrix walked towards us and bit her lip.
"Care if I join?" Tom smirked at me as I lifted up my eyebrow. I jumped off from the counter and started unbuttoning my white shirt.

I bring bellatrix closer to me and I kiss her lips. Slowly going deeper and deeper. I pull away and bite my bottom lip. My arm hits Tom's as I grab him, we teleport to the master bedroom.

Bellatrix throws me onto the bed. She starts taking off her thin sweater, and her long sleeve shirt. Once she got to me, she kissed my neck. Slowly going lower and lower. Once she got to the spot she slid off my underwear.

Before she can do anything she looks back at riddle. He takes off his pants leaving him with no pants
lol

Tom slowly gets on the bed. He grabs my hair and starts to enter me aggressively. Bellatrix kisses my neck as I moan in pleasure. My eyes roll back as riddle looks straight into mine.

As I was reaching my climax, my nails dig into riddle's skin. Leaving him scratch marks.

He exits me and slowly lays down, leaving Bellatrix kissing me. I take her hair and bring her closer.

I began rubbing her clit, making eye contact with her. I slowly insert my index finger, bringing it inside and out of her. Before she can cum I take out my finger.

I lay down on riddle's chest, resting. My head felt as if it was spinning, I was weak and soar.

Next week

Tom had decided to throw a dinner party. He wanted to recruit death eaters. I put on my black corset and finished off my makeup.

I walked slowly down stairs and I can see old men getting together for dinner. Tom was about to make a toast. "ah you're here" I sit down slowly on the tall chair as he finishes his speech.

"now death eaters, drink"

I had no idea why tom kept his death eaters. Its not like we were going to attack after what happened. My lip touched the glass cup as I took a sip of the red wine.

Fancy music began to play as everyone enjoyed their meal.

1 month later

I had heard tom speaking with the death eaters, but it wasn't clear. I sat down on the couch reading a book about potions. The door opens and I turn my head to see bellatrix. She sits down by me as I read my book.

"you know just because we did it doesn't mean I like you" she rolls her eyes.

"we have some guests"

I put my book down and made sure it was open when I set it down. I got to the main room and seen hermione, Ron, and a man with a messed up face who looked like harry. My eyes widen at hermione as I gave her a questioning look. She shrugged her shoulders.

"there are the friends of potter, to-, the dark lord has been looking for him" Hermione looks in the other direction avoiding contact with me and bellatrix.

"I need to talk to the mudblood"

"bug off Bella"

"imperio" I fell down to the ground as she smiled at me. She kicked the boys into the cellar. I couldn't move, I was under her control. Her foot hit hermione as she fell down. Bellatrix grabbed a knife and began to carve into her place skin.

Hermione's yell hurt me. "BELLATRIX YOU ARE HURTING HER STOP, BELLA STOP" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "LET HER GO" she didn't listen.

Once she finished she got up and disappeared. I ran to hermione and looked at her arm. 'mudblood' was carved in. I quickly picked her up, forgetting about the boys I take care of hermione.

I sit her down in my room giving her supplies to heal. She wouldn't speak, not even one word came out her mouth. As soon as I seen her healing I run down stairs to free Ron and the boy who looked like harry.

Once I got to the basement I heard a soft voice, almost like luna lovegood. "lumos" I whispered as my wand lit.

"you monster, you had luna trapped here, starved" the boy turned into harry but I wasnt surprised.

"what I didn't know she was down here" he pushes against my shoulder going back upstairs.

"HARRY WAIT"

He turns back, "if I knew I would of freed her but I didn't know stop making me seem like this awful person"

"Y/N YOU ARE THIS AWFUL PERSON"

A tear falls down my cheeks as his voice raises at me. "HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED? HUH? YOU KILLED DUMBLEDORE THE MAN WHO WATCHED ME GROW"

I began to feel regret and I hated it. "stop" I whispered with my head down.

"HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE YOU GOING TO KILL? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME, RON, WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND HERMIONE" Ron stood by him silent with his lips folded.

"THATS ENOUGH!" luna yelled.

"you are right" I left from harry's sight, I could he regretted everything that came out of his mouth.