me

My eyes scan the castle as I look for the people I care about. I know it was selfish, but I had to find them.

Spells blast and hit the dangerous death eaters trying to attack students. I turn my head and see a red headed boy and a girl with brown hair running.

"Hermione? Ron?" I run towards them.

But as soon as I got there, they had disappeared. Did they get into the chamber?
They couldn't, could they?

I roll my eyes and look for potter. But I couldn't find them. I looked in every hall and room.

My eyes began to close as I tried to focus. I teleport outside and see tom and harry.
I can tell something bad was about to happen.
I began to Panic and anxiety came over me. As I was tippy toeing to see what was going on. Everyone was around them trying to see what is happening. I can hear whispers around me. Everyone looked worried.

I push the crowd trying to understand what was happening.

"You killed Dumbledore didn't you?"

"of course I did"

"You killed my mother and father"

He didn't responde, instead he smiled.

Harry's wand was lifted and he was ready to attack. "Avada kadavra" i scream and run towards them both.

Once I get there, Tom was gone. I fall on my knees and begin to cry. The death eaters begin to disappear but me, i stayed.

"It was for the best y/n" Harry whispered.

I began to shake in tears. The man I loved was gone? Was it a good thing? Before I can get up I was stoped by a unfamiliar man.

"You will be sentenced to Azkaban for killing students and using all the unforgivable curses"

He wrapped my hands behind my back and the tears continued to flow. I stare at the ground as I was being sent to that awful place.

2 months

How long has it been? Has it been a year? I was going crazy here. I cried everyday knowing the man I loved was dead and I will never live another day with him again.

I was trapped in the hell hole. My wrist were red due to the chains. My mouth and lips were dry. Bags were under my eyes, noticeable.

I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, but every time I close my eyes I see him. I take a deep breath and a tear falls down my cheek.

Before I can clear my throat the stone wall explodes. The cuffs dissolve and I am finally free. I left in black smoke, in the forest I was. Where me and Tom use to stay. I put up the tent and the fire.

My hands wrap as I lean them towards the fire. Every time I would exhale a cold smoke would leave my mouth. I looked inside the tent for a blanket, but I only found one.

I brought it close to my face, covering my mouth and nose. It was riddle's. A tear fell down my cheek as I softly cry into the blanket.

Later

I flipped the pillow as I tried to fall asleep. But thoughts filled my head. How did I escape? How do I still have the mark?

As I closed my eyes I heard a loud noise. I removed the covers and unzipped the entrance from the tent.

"Lumos" i whispered. My eyes scanned through the forest trying to look for what or who caused the noise.

"Long time it's been" a deep voice said behind me. I turned quickly to see him, Tom riddle.

I ran into his arms as he kept a straight face.

"I thought you were dead" he began to laugh at those words.

"Like a 17 year old boy can kill me"

He grabbed my cold hand and we teleported to the manor. There I seen 10 death eaters.

"Where are the others?"

"Dead"

"Oh"

Next month

No one knows that riddle is alive. People are still out look for me. My hair had grown out, the color was still there.

I walked down stairs for dinner. As I look at riddle I see someone come out from behind him. Tristan, what was he doing here?

I look at riddle with confusion and he finally realizes who was behind him. Riddle's fist slams tristian's face.

"What are you doing here lestrange"

"My sister is in Azkaban, I need help"
Riddle put him down. Was he about to help him? To get his sister out?

I ran back upstairs. Maybe I was selfish for wanting him all to myself. But I couldn't care less. I slammed my ears with my pillow as I heard the door open.

"Y/n come on"

"No, Im not helping"

He comes closer to me and takes the pillow. "Let's go y/l/n" he shouted.

"No" he threw the pillow at me as he was leaving the room.

"You know the only reason she is in Azkaban was because she was trying to free you" he left the room.

Next day

As I wake up I hear a strange noise. I walk down stairs to see bellatrix, again?
She was with riddle telling him how awful Azkaban was. She began to flirt sending him smiles. Rage ran through me. I walk pass them and slam the door to the kitchen open.

I sit down aggressively as tristian was watching my ever move from the table.

"Morning"

"Shut up"

I take my spoon and begin to eat the cereal.

"Let's start over" I roll my eyes back and lean into my chair.

With the spoon in my mouth I look at the door. I can hear bellatrix laughing with riddle. I was filled with jealousy.

"Ok fine"

We shake hands as he throws me a soft smile.

Sorry this chapter is really short. But thank you for all the reads. Comment if you find any mistakes.