that

I couldn't get much sleep, all I could think about was him. I know it was stupid and pathetic of me, but even when I hate him, I love him. 

My bag was heavy and filled with clothes. My feet stormed on the wooden stairs as I made my way up. I stuffed a drawer with all my clothes.

Tom's POV:

"what can I do to help" Bella asked me. I bit my lip annoyed of her presence. I was in a bad mood due to y/n leaving again. All I wanted was for things to go back as they were before.

My fingers gripped on the glass cup filled with liquor.

"you can leave" I say annoyed.

"why dont you love me, its always going to be her isn't it?"

I didn't feel emotion towards bellatrix, I only felt it towards y/n and everyone knew.

"you foolish girl" I put my glass cup down on the wooden side table, slamming it. I seen her jump a bit. Bellatrix came closer to me as I took a deep breath.

I moved her hair away from her neck as I looked into her eyes. "Kneel" my deep voice terrified her, I can see it though her face. 

She kept her eye contact as she went lower to the floor. Bellatrix unzipped my pants and began doing as she was told. 

Y/n's POV:

"I wonder if he misses me" I took the lollipop out my mouth, sucking on the last bit.

"stop thinking about him y/n, you need something to distract you"

"there is nothing that can-" before I can finish my sentence ginny grabbed my chin. I can feel her breathing against my lips.

Before she can kiss me, George walks in.

Ginny quickly pulls away as if nothing happened. I continued sucking on my lollipop, "evening ladies" he said with a mysterious tone. 

"that's my cue" ginny says with a smile and exits the room. I grabbed a book and began to read as he was still staring. 

"Got a problem Weasley?" 

"Nope not at all"

I dropped the book down on the wooden table and left the room. Hermione and Ron were on the couch talking, it was cute.

He made her laugh and it made me fill up with joy. "hey y/n get over here and look at Ronald" she said while catching her breath.

Ron took his wand and chanted some words that were unfamiliar to me. Soon after Ron grew a long beard, his cheeks grew and we all laughed.

"you look like ar-" before I can finish my sentence Arthur comes in with a serious face. Once he leaves the living room, we all begin to laugh. 

"close on y/n" Ron says. We hear the wooden floor creek and my head turns towards the noice. But nobody was there. I continue talking and laughing with hermione and Ron. Until I hear the floor creak again.

"did you hear that?" I asked them, they nod their heads. I turn back around but continue to hear the floor creak. Once I heard a whisper I quickly turned around. Riddle stop there with a smile on his face.

"what are you doing here?"

"come back y/n" he said demandingly. He comes closer and closer, we were soon breathing on each other, my breath was shaky, I was nervous. Harry was here and I knew he wasnt safe. 

"are you hiding something?"

"no"

I turn around and Hermione and Ron were confused.

"y/n who are you talking too?" hermione asked me.

"what?"

"they can't see me" tom responded, I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. 

"what do you want?"

"for you to come back"

"no, you hurt me"

"come on y/n, dont act like you dont enjoy it"

I rolled eyes, he started to annoy me. He had to leave before he seen harry. 

"can you just leave?"

'Why because you're hiding something?" 

"no, I just want you to leave"

"only if you come with me" he offered me his hand but I refused, I couldn't leave my friends here they would worry.

"no"

"if you come with me I will stop trying to kill the boy" was he going to? should I believe him?

"you promise"

"I promise" he smirked at me and I took his hand.

"wait I have to say-"

"dont tell anyone where and who you are going with, dont even tell them about the boy"

"but I dont want them to worry"

"you can write to them at the manor, lets go"

I took his hand and he grabbed my waist, we were soon at the manor. 

Hermione's POV:

The floored creaked louder and y/n started speaking to the air.

"GINNY" I yell out.

Ginny ran to us and we looked at y/n as she disappeared.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Ron yelled. We were all confused and didn't know what was happening.

"WHERE DID SHE GO? WE HAVE TO FIND HER" ginny insisted.

Y/n's POV: 

The manor was dark as usual, death eaters were everywhere chatting about different topics. 

"leave, you have no purpose here" he said to the death eaters, I tried not to laugh. He brought me to his room and somehow my clothes appeared there.

"how did you-"

"I told bellatrix to get your clothes" I nod my head and sit down on my bed, I felt guilty. I didn't want anyone to worry, I grabbed a piece of parchment paper and my pen.

Tom watched as I wrote, he didn't want to loose the sight of me he said. I guess he really does love me.

"dear ginny,

im sorry I left, I had to leave I was just panicking i guess. Dont worry im here safely at the manor, tom isnt here which is a good thing.

I will see you soon I promise, and im sorry I left so soon. Make sure to tell Molly thank you for everything and tell harry not to worry I promise everything will turn out great. 

Make sure Ron and Hermione dont miss me that much and that goes for you too. I love you, I really do, we will meet again.

sincerely, y/n."

I folded the paper in half and put it in an envelope. Tom watched my every move. I gave the letter to an owl and it flew through the air. 

I hop on the bed as tom smirked, he kissed me harshly as he holds my neck. His kisses go lower and lower, soon my pants were off. He rubs my clit with his thumb and I tried not to moan. 

I wanted to beg for him, so I did. "please" I moaned. He licks his lips and smirks at me again saying no words. "I beg" he takes his index and middle finger and sticks It inside of me. I bite my lip not trying to moan again. 

"that was for leaving, you little slut"

My head leans back on the bed and he kisses my jaw. Going lower and lower, he licks me and swirls his tongue inside of me taking out his fingers. I moan and grip of his fluffy black hair. 

WHY IS THIS FUNNY TO ME. I SWEAR IF WATTPAD TAKES DOWN MY STORY LIXNDBS

comment for any mistakes I made !