forever

"see you there" I say as the death eaters begin to vanish.

"what about our guests?" Tom asks as he reaches for my waist.

"what about them" I smirk.

Earlier

"I heard them" Ginny screamed out.

"what's happening" I quickly asked as I ran into the room.

"oh did you have fun" Ginny taunted.

"shut it" I shove my arm on hers playfully.

"he is planning to attack today we need to kill him, I have a plan"

"fast" harry walked in.

Ginny opened her book and began to explain to us about a certain killing potion.

"It says here that there is a 2.8% change that you might survive"

"that's a horrible plan" george says as he takes the book from her hands.

"let's do it" I agreed.

"it's risky y/n" hermione got up from the couch and began to approach me.

"it's worth it"

____

"let's go" Tom says as he wraps his fingers around mine. We leave in a dark smoke and soon were here.

Ginny, Fred, George, Ron, Harry, and Hermione were already on they're way.

Curses bounced off walls and floors. Screams came from every corner. It was like before.

I look behind me and see Arthur Weasley falling down to the wall in pain.

"NO" I yell out as I run towards him. I quickly take his arm and try my best to carry him.

"drink this" I quickly take out a healing potion from my pocket making sure it wasn't the poison.

"you are a good one" he says as clears his throat and takes a deep breath out of relief.

"leave now"

The fight begins.

All the death eaters began to disappear, there was only a few. As soon as I turned around I seen the people I wished to see.

Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Fred and George. All together.

"Let's go we need to find him" Ginny takes my hand and runs towards the astronomy tower.

"he isn't here gin, let's check in the classrooms"
We run downstairs chasing after every classroom to another.

"wait, I know where he is" I quickly grip onto Ginny's hand and run towards the abandoned bathroom.

As we walked in cries filled the screams behind us.

Who else was here?

"hello?" My voice echos.

A ghost quickly flies towards me and looks into my eyes with emptiness.

"have you seen a man with dark hair and a black suit come in" I quickly ask her.

"he disappeared after he began to chant in another language" she sighed.

Chambers.

"wait ginny , come with me first" I take her hand and run towards the exit.

I try my best looking for the others but all I found were the twins and harry.

"hermione look out" a yell comes from behind.
We all quickly follow the yell to see an old man trying to take her away.