will

he handed him a gift bag. I tried my best to distract him from opening it. But that didn't stop him.

I can tell by his smirk that this wasn't going to go so well. That he might die tonight. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

He began to open it. Anxious to see what was in it. A part of him was scared, I can tell by the look on his face.

He took the object and looked at it strangely, confused about what it meant.

It was a key chain with a small grave on it.

'here lies arthur weasley'

SHIT.

"avada-"

Before Tom could strike him I push him down on the ground.

"run" I yell as they all run out.

"why the fuck did you, you're so fucking weak trying act so innocent as if you haven't killed anyone yourself"

"The only i reason I had is because of you, you manipulative son of a bitch"

"talk to me like that and I will make you regret it you fucking slut" his hands were on my neck and our breathing got heavier every second.

"I want to see you try" I whisper as his face was 2 inches away from mine.

"so pathetic like your mother, maybe soon you'll be dead like her" Tom let's go of my neck and walks away. Anger begins to take over me

But before he can go I throw glass to the flooring, shattering it everywhere. Angry at his harsh words.

"at least I'm not the one who makes people kiss my ass, 'my lord'" he walks towards me again.

"you are gonna regret that you fucking stupid ass bitch" then soon his lips fell on mine aggressively.

I jump up on him wrapping my legs around him as he bites my neck swirling his tongue around it. He moved up to my lips aggressively using his tongue, before he can pull away he bit my lip making it bleed.

Tom licked the blood off my lip as he smirked at me. "now for your punishment" he knocked me down on the table my legs still wrapped around him. He slipped off my dress and unbuckled his pants.

Tom's button down shirt was now open, I can feel him starting to pound inside of me aggressive, pouring his anger out on me.

I moaned loudly as he went so far inside of me. The feeling of his cock rubbing against my clit as he was pounding made me scream.

"fuck" he whispers as he closed his eyes.

Small moans came from him. He grabbed one of the glass pieces and ran it through my skin. Making me bleed.

"scream even louder you whore" he licked his lips before they could touched my chest.

Leaving dark bruises everywhere his lips touch my body.

"your so fucking pathetic" I moaned in satisfaction as he pounded faster into me. Making the pain feel so good.

Then soon we finished. Tom laid me down on the table as he walked away. But before I can jump off my legs began to shake. They were soar more then before.

such a ass he is

I rolled my eyes back as I laid back down on the wooden hard table. My legs still shaking.

Next day

I limped towards the bathroom but it was hard.

"merry christmas" Tom said joyfully as I was struggling to walk.

"I fucking hate you"

"that's not what you thought last night was it" he said as he winked at me. Walking away with a glass of fire whiskey in his hand.

Hours later

"It's christmas and I think I know how to spend it"

My eyebrows raised as I was interested in what he was about to suggest.

"recreating our best memories"

fuck not again.

"you don't miss the killing?"

I chugged the fire whiskey.

"I'm in" I smirked at him as he smiled back.

Sorry this chapter is so short but IM SO CLOSE TO 10K READS TYSM ! Comment if I made any mistakes