I

This December was going to be tragic, I can feel it already. But luckily the year was ending.

"are you inviting the Weasley's for our Christmas dinner next week" tom shouted as I walked by him.

"you dont have to shout, there is no one here"

"you're right, there is no one here, no one can interrupt"

I tilted my head confused until he picked me up. His lips were on my neck as I moan. We made our way to a desk. His fingers marked my neck due to his strength. But I liked the pain.

He used a knife to cut open my shirt. As I unbuttoned his he liked his lips, looking into my eyes. He began to kiss me deeply using his tongue, then going down to my chest. He looked back up at me to see me trying to keep myself from moaning. Tom unzipped my skirt and left marks on my thighs. Once he entered me I gripped on his hair. But I couldn't hold in any much longer. Soon my moaning got louder and louder.

"keep quite you slut" he said while his breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

"fuck" tom grunted.

I bit my lips as I had trouble breathing. I knew I would be soar.

2 days later

"you never answered my question" I rolled my eyes as I turned around.

I placed myself on his lap teasing him. "they will be here" I say as I look into his eyes. He tried to resist me by biting his lips, but I knew he would give up eventually.

"but why do you want them here"

"dont worry about it" he said as he grabbed my chin bringing my face closer to his. His lips pressed onto mine and soon our tongues.

"stop, what about what they said?"

He tilted his head confused. "you can solve the drama?" I roll my eyes and get up.

"I don't think so" he pulled my hand and brought me back. His lips were on mine as I smile.  My legs wrapped around him as we were still sitting down. His hands were on my neck while his tongue was in my mouth.

"fuck not again" he smirks at me making me want him more.

"not again" I get up. He rolls his eyes at me as I walked away. But why did I have to look back.

I ran towards him again and crashes my lips on his. Tom's hands wrapped my waist as I climb on top him.

Soon we were in the hall, crashing every wall, and every painting.

Tom pushes a door open leading us to a room. His lips were still on mine as we were walking. Not taking one breath, not even wanting to pull away.

Once we made it to a couch he pulled my shirt off and I took off his. He turned me around and pushed me onto the couch.

He unclipped my bra then took off his pants.

"don't make a noise or I will hurt you even more" he said as he pulled my hair back. Making me in pain as he entered inside of me.

My small moaning echoed the room, it was hard keeping it in. I can tell it hard for him as well.

Once we both finished, he got dressed quickly. "Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I have somewhere to be" he smiles at me.

"ginny,

sorry I left so soon and didn't get to say goodbye. But Tom and I were thinking it would be a good idea for you to come over for Christmas. It will be a small Christmas dinner with us and your family, including Harry and Hermione of course.