you

'Hopefully year 6 will be different. I hate being alone. I have many friends but I still feel this way. It's like a hole inside of me that needs to be filled. This year will change that I can feel it already'

I closed my journal before anyone can join me. The common room was warm and smells like fire wood and cinnamon. It was such a nice day. I decided to go out and explore Hogwarts. I grabbed my thin black coat and started to walk around. I noticed a few things about Hogwarts. There was many classroom's and other different kind of closets no one would use. I thought it was actually useful for small parties that the Weasley's like to host. I went on and started walking. I seen an unfamiliar hall way. I walked towards it then seen a boy. He had black dark hair, green eyes, he was tall and fit. I walked up to him with confidence to ask him what he was doing here. "hello?" I said softly, the boy turned towards me and look confused. "What are you doing here?"

"exploring?". He looked at me with his deep green eyes and I felt butterflies. I shook my head, "what about you?".

"Nothing" he said, he walked pass me but before he can leave I grab his hand. "You're not even going to tell me your name?"

"Riddle". He left and I smiled, i loved that he was mysterious.

It was time for dinner. I found Ginny and we walked to the great hall. She sat by me and so did Hermione. In front of us were Harry and Ron. "How was your day?" Ron asked the group. Harry answers back,

"it was okay". I ignored them because I couldn't stop thinking about my afternoon. Who is riddle? I remembered his scent of strong cologne and his sharp jawline. As I was thinking about his voice Ginny caught my attention.

"Hey y/n what is on your mind?"

"oh I was just thinking about the homework",

"are you sure? I seen you smile". My eye widen and I was embarrassed.

"Y/n someone has an eye on you" Ron says. I look around slowly then I see him. He looked into my eyes and it's like I was hypnotized.

"Y/n?"

"sorry who is that?".

"Tom riddle a 7th year Slytherin",

"oh well I will be right back". I got up and went to the restroom. I didn't know who he was but I felt an urge as if he was bad news. He was interesting, I had to know him. I washed my face and walked out, but before u can head back to the great hall I felt someone pin me to the wall.

"Who are you?" He asked me desperately. 

"Y/n " Tom raised his eyebrows then left. I was trying to process what just happened. I took a deep breath then went back to the great hall. I was filled with confusion. 

after dinner

It was late but my head wouldn't let me sleep. When I closed my eyes the only thing I can see was him. Who is tom riddle? 

The next day i got ready for my classes. I put on my red plaid skirt then my Gryffindor robe. I grabbed my books that I needed for my class then headed to history of magic. I sat down next to Harry. After history of magic I went to potions. I sat down in a seat with no one next to me. After everyone sat down snape had to announce something. "We have a student joining us today, he is here to help". Soon after snape finished a boy came in. He sat down by me because it was the only seat available. Then i noticed it was him, Tom riddle. I tried to ignore him and he tried to ignore me. I couldn't think straight with him there.

"So how much y/n?" Snape asked me. I couldn't hear snape over my thinking so I had no idea of what he was talking about. I looked at the board and it had said Polly juice. I try to come up with an answer but before I can talk someone interrupts me.

"One month sir" Tom says, I looked at him annoyed.

"I was going to answer"

"I bet you would of got it wrong". What a dick, I rolled my eyes and started taking notes.

After all my classes I decided to go to my dorm with Ginny. She usually likes to talk about Harry. She is crushing on him. We sat down on her bed and started talking. "I have to sit by this guys Tom riddle he is so rude, I tried to answer a question and he just cut me off, he said I was going to get it wrong"

"what class?"

"potions"

"So Fred and George want to have a "party" for Ron's  birthday"

"isn't his birthday in March?"

"yea it's just an excuse for a party". We laugh and I agree to go.

"When is this party?"

"Saturday, but we don't know where to have it",

"I do". I grabbed Ginny's hand and brought her to the hallway. I showed her the rooms and she was surprised.

"Woah"

"I know right?", once we left the room i saw someone from the corner of your eye. It was him again. We locked eyes until Ginny came by. "Hey are you okay?"

"yes sorry".

Saturday

It was the day of the party. I put on my short black skirt and my black top. I fixed my hair then headed to the secret hallway with Ginny and Hermione. When we entered everyone's eyes were on us. We looked around then the party continued. Fred and George came by.

"Why hello beautiful"

"here's a drink"

"go have fun". I took the drink and laughed with Hermione and Ginny. We were all talking and dancing, it was fun. Until I felt eyes on me, I looked around and seen Tom riddle looking at me. I was to drunk to know what I was doing, I walked to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Don't you have a staring problem?", Tom smirked,

"no I don't". I raised my eyebrows knowing he was lying.

"Now y/n you should go dance with your little friends", i looked back at them then grabbed his hand and pulled him with you.

"Stop I don't dance", "you do now" I said. I pulled him close to me but I can tell he was annoyed. I ignored it and we started slow dancing until a jumpy song came on. I pulled him away and I was holding his hand while I was dancing. He spinned me around and I was laughing. I got closer to him then whispered in his ear, "let's have some real fun".

I do not know how to write smut so credits to riri for helping me and if you know me no you don't okay have fun reading

I took his hand and brought him to a nearby restroom. "What are you doing?" Tom asked. I ignore him and looked into his eyes. "Fuck me riddle". Tom tried to hide his smile, "you fucking slut". He put his hands on my neck and pinned me against the wall. I bit my lip as we were making contact with each other not even blinking. "Kiss me", I told riddle. Tom looked at my lips then kissed me hard. I can feel his tongue brush against mine. Then he pulled away and walked out the restroom. I looked at him as he walked out. Before I can process what just happened ginny walked in. 

"what just happened?" she asked 

"nothing lets have some more fun" I took ginny's hand and dragged her back into the party.