help

Tom's POV:

"Help me, please" I cried out. I was angry at my people for what they have done to the woman i cared about. Y/n was the only person I cared for. I didn't know I could love but she showed me a way. I took her into the chambers hoping she would wake up.
I tried almost everything but nothing worked. I yelled loud and water began to fall. I was drowning in my own tears. I rocked her and I gave her one last kiss. "I love you" I whispered. Then I seen her open her eyes. My fast heart beat stopped as I was finally relived. I hugged her tightly as she gasped for air. "Don't you ever do that to me" i tell her as I squeeze her.

Y/n's POV:

Everything was pitch black. But I can hear screaming. The screaming sounded familiar. It was riddle crying for help. He began to yell louder and louder. Then I heard it, the words that made smile. "I love you" he said with tears. I began to see color and I woke up. He hugged me tightly as I tried to catch my breath. "Don't you ever do that to me" he says. I kiss him as the water was falling on us. I never felt more alive. He loved me! He loved me!

I still don't understand what happened. How did I survive the killing curse. The most powerful one. I sat down on my bed with my black dress I wore from the Yule ball. But something felt different. It wasn't cold anymore. I can feel the hot air roaming Hogwarts. I hear the door open, it was Ginny. But she was different, her hair was shorter and she looked like she hadn't got any sleep. She drops her books and runs to me. She hugs me tightly and begins to cry. "I thought you were dead" I hug her more tightly and we both felt happy. She gave me a cup of tea and began to tell me what happened at the Yule ball. "You were attacked by this old man who was killing everyone he saw" I got up but I had a head ache. "Y/n.." ginny says softly "it's been 3 months since the attack" I fall back and I didn't want to believe what I just heard. Riddle walked in and quickly grabbed me. He never wanted to loose sight of me.

I woke back up and he handed me a cup of water. He hugged me tightly and never took his eyes off me. He was different, he was nicer? "Y/n i have a gift" he said as he got up. He handed me a green and gold bracelet. "Tap on this if your ever in danger" I put on the bracelet and I give him a hug.

A few months have passed, nothing had happened. It was almost time for summer break. I put on my skirt and headed to my first class as always. My life felt off. I missed the adventures and the danger. The killings and the sex. I sat down by Harry and I pulled out my book. "What page?" He asks, I point to the board and he nods his head. "I think you should talk to Ron" I haven't talk to Ron since the incident. I agreed and got back to flipping pages.

After that class finished I decided to go find Ron. I searched the halls and I finally found him talking to the twins. I walk up to him and both Fred and George glance at me. I raise my eyebrows and they walk off as they were giggling. I take Ron's hand and I walk with him to potions. "I'm sorry about what happened at the Yule ball I don't know what was going on inside my head that wasn't right" Ron folded his lips and nodded. He gave me a hug, it was warm and comfortable but it got ruined. Tom was staring, he walked up to us and pushed Ron away. "What is wrong with you?" I ask him, he clenched his jaw and pushed me to a closet. Ron stays speechless and decided to ignore it.

He starts taking off my shirt while he kisses me. He picks me up and starts kissing my chest. Riddle takes out a knife and runs it through my body as he makes me scream his name. 

I jump off of him and I fix my skirt and button my shirt. He quickly gets a tie from the floor and exits the room speechless. We were late to potions. "Ms.y/l/n and Mr. Riddle late? Detention"  snape says in a deep voice. We sit down and he notices something off. "Why are you wearing...each other's ties" Snape asks loudly, the whole class starts to "ooo" except for one person. Ron looked down at his shoes and was disappointed. I never felt more bad.

It was time for detention, i didn't feel like going. But I had no choice, I quickly got my quill and pen and headed my way to snape's room. I walk in and seen Tom writing in his black leather journal. I sit down behind him and write down some notes on my quill.

Time had past but it was so boring. I finished my work and had nothing else to do. I looked over Tom and seen him writing spells down on his notebook. I was curious.

"You may be dismissed" snape says, I get up and grab my quill. Me and riddle exit the room together, "I can take you to your dorm". He walks with me in silence, we get to my dorm but I don't see Ginny there. Tom decided to stay until she got here. "I miss it" "miss what?" "The killings", Tom gets up from my bed and looks at me confused. "The great sex we had after" I didn't notice that Ron was listening from the other door. "No y/n." Tom says. I was surprised, he was the one who made me like this. I roll my eyes and lay back in bed. "Why cant you love me?" I ask him quickly.

Tom riddle's POV:

"Why can't you love me?" She asks me. I couldn't show my love for her. I didn't know how to express it. I wanted to yell it "I love y/n" but I couldn't. My body wouldn't allow me to. "I'm sorry" I tell her before I leave. As I exit I see the ginger boy from before listening to every word we said. I punch him in the face, I was full of rage and anger. I get to the common room and I write down new spells to help me become the most darkest and powerful wizard. I didn't want anyone to know my plan not even her.

While I was writing I couldn't stop thinking about what she had said. I knew that it was my fault, she's the reason she is like this. I ruined her, and I knew I had to do something.

I have to leave her.