Chapter 24

Team POV

"I think I found it..." Garcia had been combing through Carmine's life for twelve hours. He had many things wiped off his record when he turned eighteen and she needed to do a deep dive.

"Found what?", Morgan goes to round up everyone, they all stayed together, not wanting to leave. They were also searching through files.

"The warehouse, there was a place outside the city that was owned by the Avecheis until one year ago. Now they're an old family friend of the Stalones, always helping each other out, things like that. Don't even ask, I already sent the address."

Morgan hung up the phone and everyone went to the SUVs and drove.

When they get there, they search the area before going inside.

Walking inside after clearing the area, they saw the dried pools of blood on the ground. The bullet holes in the walls, multiple people had come by, mainly teenagers. They would vandalize the building or get high.

"Do you think they're coming back?" JJ asked Emily.

"Maybe." Rossi said, he took charge. Telling Morgan to get more backup in the event that Carmine took Aaron and y/n back to this location.

Y/N POV

I was laying down when I heard a hushed conversation behind the door. Two men were talking and I caught the name Chris. That's when the lock came off the door.

I shook Aaron awake and he looked around, his eyes meeting Chris, standing at the door way.

"Get behind me." He scooted away from me, dragging his body in front of mine. He was the barrier between the man and me.

He got closer and that's when Aaron threw a punch hitting him in his jaw. He gripped Aarons hands and yanked them behind his back, cuffing him. He sat Aaron down and came up to me. "You don't wanna do this." I pleaded and he stared at me.

"Don't fucking touch her!", Aaron yelled. Chris ignored Aaron and dragged me by the arm, sitting me down in a chair and tying my hands behind my back.

Chris walked over to Aaron with a knife, dragging it along his stomach, slowly pushing it in and breaking the skin. A steady small stream of blood trickled out of his abdomen.

He pulled the knife away, slicing his leg. Aaron took it, stifling his pain in small groans and deep breaths. Blood flowed down his thigh and calf.

I hated it, if I had my gun they would've been dead the second they stepped into the room. It pained me to see him like that.

That's when he brought the knife to me, he completely ripped off my shirt and stared at me. Walking around, observing my body. He saw the scars on my back and he's started tracing them with the tip of the blade.

He didn't push forward or break any skin. He enjoyed the way my body shuttered to the feeling of steel on the previous slashes.

I closed my eyes, anticipating any further movements. "Amelia, look at me... hey, look at me."

I opened my eyes and stared at Aaron; Chris turned the blade around and cut my back using my scars as a guide. He re-opened them, hot tears made their way down my face.

"Jacob!" Chris called out and another guy came in.

Jacob brought in a bucket of water, a car battery, and some jumper cables. I knew where this was going and so did Aaron. "Why are you doing this?" I said to Chris, he grabbed me by the chin and made me look up at him.

"Because we can sweetheart, now shut the hell up", Jacob brought the cables to Aaron and I spoke out again.

"Stop! Do me instead, don't hurt him... please." God did I hate fucking begging but I wasn't about to let him get hurt more than he already did.