Chapter 18

"The file said that the clothes for the party are gonna be at the penthouse, which is great for me considering I have zero party clothes." He looks at me, raises one eyebrow.

"Well that's a lie, cause I've seen your closet."

"I mean yeah I have dresses but nothing that would allow me to look normal in a fancy crowd." He picked up our dinner plates and put them into the sink.

"Well regardless, you look sexy all the time so to me it doesn't matter." I grin and stand up, placing a hand on his chest.

"Oh you're too sweet."

Aaron pecks my lips and pulls away. "Ok, how do you want to spend the next seven hours?" I look at the clock, 11PM.

"I have a few ideas" Bringing his lips closer to my ear whispering.

"Do you now?" He said, placing his hands on my hips.

I back my head away grazing my lips over his; gently pressing them together. Moving our lips like we'd done it for years.

The kiss was getting more heated, his tongue swiped my bottom lip.

I open my mouth immediately letting his tongue into my mouth. I bit his lip and he let out a groan.

His hand traveled down my thighs, squeezing behind them. He tucks both his hands under my legs and he stands with me wrapped around him.

Aaron caged me between him and the wall. I tug on his hair and he groans in response and tilts his head giving me access to his neck. He pulls away from the wall and walks down the hallway.

He pushes me up against the door of the bedroom, swinging it open and kicking it shut. Getting tossed onto the bed, I watched as he stripped off him clothes.

I grab his shoulders and pin him underneath me, straddling him. I grind against him, hoping to get some relief from the ache between my legs.

His hands go to my hips and into my waistband; taking off my pants. Our clothes being tossed around the room.

I palm him through his boxers making him groan, "Shit." Taking out his cock, stroking him when his lips crash onto mine and they make their way down my body.

Taking one of my nipples into his mouth. His tongue flicking over them, I arch my back pressing it against him.

I cup his face and pull him in for another kiss. I gripped the back of his neck pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. His hands fly to my hips as I get closer to him. He glides his hand to my clit and starts to go at a gentle pace.

I pull off him and kiss his inner thigh and make my way to his length. His dick twitching... begging to be touched. I kiss his tip and glide my tongue across the base up his shaft.

I sink down, he pulls my hair into a ponytail and he guides my head down further.

I circle my tongue around his head, "Fuck little girl." He hisses and he pulls me back up then down again.

Bobbing my head till he hits the back of my throat making me gag. I pump what I can't fit into my mouth. I moan around him; the vibration made him buck his hips pushing me on more.

He starts to twitch in my mouth and I pump faster. He throws his head back and tugs harder on my hair.

My lungs start to burn from the lack of oxygen and tears form at the corners of my eyes. "Keep goin-", he finishes into my mouth and I swallow every drop.

I pull away leaving a trail of saliva on my lips. He grabs my hair again pulling me into another kiss.

I grind against him. He pulls away, "What do you want?"

"I want you."

"Want me to what?" His eyes got darker.

"Fuck me"

He lifts me up, lining himself up to my entrance. I sink down allowing myself to adjust to his size. I toss my head back as I start to move up and down, his hand moving up my body one hand on my hip and the other on my breast. His hand starts to massage and the other squeezes so hard he's gonna leave bruises.

His lips moving down onto my collarbone, as he's pounding into me.

"Baby you feel so good", he grunts and moves faster. He abruptly stops and pulls out, moving me to my hand and knees and thrusts into me again without warning.

He holds my hands above my head. His hands then push me down.

I cry out when he pulls my hair to bring me up to his face, I can feel his ragged breath in my ear and on my cheek, he kisses my neck again.

I move my hands and pull his face into the crook of my neck. He bites at my neck and earlobe.

That knot forms in my stomach as I reach my second orgasm. I clench around him and with every thrust bringing me closer and closer.

He starts to pulse as he reaches his high, his hand moves to my clit matching his pace. My breath became shaky and I arch my back, "Fu- Aaron."

He moans out my name when he finishes in me as I do around him. We sit there for a bit; I wince when he pulls out, and goes into the bathroom.

We both clean up and I slip on one of Aaron's shirts from the closet before getting comfortable under the covers.

My eyes flutter shut and I almost fall asleep before I felt the weight of Aaron climbing into the bed with me. I flip over and cling onto him, his arm tucks underneath me and pulls me in closer.

"Did you tell Hayley about watching Jack for a few months."

"Do you think she'll notice if I don't pick him up?" Aaron said it as a joke but honestly I didn't think it would faze her. He was always gone, which Hayley has pointed out several times.

"Just let her know please." I ask, on the off chance that she did care if he wasn't there I wanted her to be aware.

He groans and sits up grabbing the phone.

Dialing the number she answers, "Sorry I'm calling so late, there's another case and I'm not going to be taking Jack for a few months"

Hayley scoffed, "I swear Aaron one day I'm not gonna give him back to you. You're always leaving and barely in your son's life."

I tried not to focus on their conversation, but it was so hard to try and tune out their voices.

We had burned through an hour. It was midnight and I wasn't tired in the slightest, at least not anymore.

"Do you want to have a drink real fast?" He nodded and followed me out to the kitchen where I searched through the cabinets.

"It's on the fridge." Aaron said, reaching above me and grabbing the bottle of vodka. Of course he was able to grab it.

"Just one shot, we have to catch the flight at six."

I glanced at the time, "Right... just one."

____

One after the other we didn't stop. My speech was slurred to hell and I couldn't walk straight if I tried. I held on to everything and anything to not fall to the floor.

Somehow after shot number eight I was barely conscious and we couldn't stop laughing. Little things made us crack up whether that be a pen falling or me trying to speak.

Aaron was sprawled on the couch and I was laying on the hardwood with my feet against the wall.

"Ok o- who do you hate the most at work", Aaron tries to look at me but his eyes were closed.

I choke out, "Reid." Aaron erupts with laughter, rolling off the couch slamming onto the floor. He was always a happy drunk, especially with people around him.

"Okay who's your favorite." He said while I swung my legs off the wall.

"You obviously but If not you then Morgan... and Rossi cause he's like my second dad."

I try to rush over to him but I crawled. When I reached him I threw my legs over his hips and put my hands on his biceps keeping him in place.

The last thing I remember was us smiled at each other.