Family

-Dominic-

"You did well today, I'll see you next week," I walked one of my trainees out of my gym room, he paid me by the front door and we parted ways. 

Ever since I got out of jail, getting a normal job wasn't easy. The gym wouldn't let me work there anymore and so I learnt a new way to get cash on the side. Private training. I advertised it to my old trainees and unsurprisingly they all sighed up. I was what made them what they are, the strongest, so it was expected they would want my teaching to continue. They paid well and it distracted me from my nothingness that surfaced during my free time. 

After I showered and dressed, walking into my office room to start getting on with some work, I got a phone call. It was from Nick.

"Hello?" 

"Dominic! Have you seen Zack?!" His voice was worried and frantic, shouting as if he was running out of time but also really tired. 

"Zack?" I asked as I walked out of my office calmly and walking towards another room. 

"Yes, he's been missing all night! I've called everyone but no one's seen or heard from him and he won't answer his fucking phone!" 

I knocked on the door to the room but didn't get a reply so I slowly opened it and peeked inside only to get myself a sight that made me smile. Zack, although it was now almost midday, was fast asleep, snoring in the guest room with a pile of my books spread around him. I went over to his phone to see it was on aeroplane mode which when I turned off, revealed a hundred miss calls and hundreds of unread texts making me chuckle slightly.

"Dominic?!" I heard Nick shout from the phone which made me realise that I had been ignoring him accidentally. I quickly left the room before answering him.

"Nick, calm your ass down!" I whisper yelled as I walked away. "He's been at my house all night," I reply 

"Don't tell me to calm down! I- Wait he's at yours?" he asks with a completely different tone which makes me roll my eyes at him. 

"Yes."

"THANK FUCK!" I then hear him yell to people on the other side, "He's at Dominic's!" This started a bunch of chatter that I decided was unimportant so I hung up, expecting that they'll probably come over soon to check on Zack. 

---

It seems that they were prepared to come over faster than I had initially thought. Less than an hour passed when they were at my front door and after letting them in they marched in as if imitating children playing soldiers towards my guest rooms. They barged into everyone until-

"AHHHHH!" I heard a male scream which I assumed came from Zack himself. My guess was right considering only seconds later did they come down, carrying a struggling Zack by his arms and legs. I followed laughing as they went towards my garden and to my pool. "Guys, come on-" Zack tried protesting when he realised what they were going to do. "GUYS! DOMINIC HELP ME-!" but before anyone could move he was thrown into the pool, landing with a huge splash. 

In between our laughs, I asked the guys, "you don't think you went a little rough on the guy?" To which Blake came up to me, grabbing my waist and planting a kiss before answering me,

"None of us has been able to sleep because Nick wouldn't let us rest until we found him, I'm pretty sure he deserves it," He says in a tired voice. 

After that Jake then suddenly comes up from behind me and jumps up and down, using my shoulders as support, "Sweetheart! I want tea tea teaaaaa!" He exclaims before running into the house, leaving me there shaking my head in disbelief. 

"He doesn't look as if he's stayed up all night," 

"Oh, his energy will deplete soon, give it another hour," Jason says walking past me, making me sigh laughing a little. Blake followed Jason in and I turned to the last two remaining. 

Nick was helping Zack out of the pool but ended in the both of them falling in the water and fighting it out. I guess guys will be guys. I grabbed two towels before walking up to the two who were finally calmed down and getting out, clothes fully soaked. I laughed at the two and threw the towels at them which landed on their faces, causing Nick to lose his balance and Zack took that opportunity to trip him and have him fall flat on the ground.

"Zack!" He yelled but Zack was already running away and into the house at top speeds. Nick was about to chase him but I decided I didn't want my house to become a play area so I grabbed his shoulder, slowing him down.

"Woah there tiger, that's enough now," I say and he sighs, shaking his head. "Why didn't you contact me earlier?" I asked and he stopped for a second, putting on a thinking face.

He hummed before rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "I guess I forgot. I didn't expect him to come to you at all." Yeah, I guess that made the both of us, but I'm glad he did. 

"Well anyway, lunch is almost ready, you coming in?" I asked, already on my way inside.

"In a second, I have to call the guys in London, I'll be right there," 

I nodded back to him and continued in. I finished off making lunch, made tea for Jake and me since it was our thing, the rest wanting water or juice. We were about to sit down and eat, when the guys decided to question Zack, asking him what he was doing here. Zack glanced at me before nervously saying,

"Dominic's teaching me business!" This seemed to surprise the guys but I casually started eating, ignoring their chatter. 

"You came all the way here in the middle of the night to be tutored?" Jason asked and I could tell Zack was breaking under the pressure a little so I stepped in. 

"Yeah, you'd be surprised what time the best ideas are formed." The guys seemed to accept this and Zack's body physically relaxed after that, mouthing a 'thank you' at me to which I nodded to. The rest started eating as well until someone asked if we should get Nick since he still wasn't back. I volunteered to go get him but when I stood, Nick suddenly burst in.

His hands were shaking. He tried leaning against the wall but his knees gave in and he collapsed which made me run up to him. "Nick? Nick are you okay?!" I asked but for a second he didn't answer me, his eyes wide and staring at the floor. The rest of the guys got up too, gathering around, checking if he was okay only for him to finally tell us,

"They betrayed us." 

Authors Note: 

Dear readers,

I apologise if this chapter was shorter and less exciting than usual. I haven't been feeling well recently but I still wanted to keep you updated. I hope to continue giving you the story you deserve. Thank you for continuing to support me. I really really appreciate it. 

-Your Author