Mine

-Dominic-

His kisses made me heat up. 

The way his hand moved against me drove me crazy. 

I could tell he was getting himself ready with his arm holding me as close to his body as possible. I wouldn't dare complain, I was in ecstasy. 

I pushed my lips against his. I was hungry for the passion he was showing me, gently biting his bottom lip which engaged our tongues in their own fight but one that filled with grace. 

My hand also comfortably glided down his bare chest, his muscles teasing my lust when they travelled under my fingers. 

I felt him rumble under me from my touch which I loved, but it motivated his own hand to get more playful. It climbed to my waistband before pushing into where he could feel my core, already wet and excited for him. When he put his fingers in, in an attempt to keep quiet I broke our kiss and lets out a hard breath against his neck. 

"Come on now," he hummed against my ear, "I'm sure my Queen can scream in victory can't she?" He asks, moving in deeper with 3 or 4 fingers. I didn't let him get to me though and instead, I bit his neck which made him chuckle. "Fine," 

He then takes his hand out and I'm sure he was going to put himself in me-

"Congratu-FUCK!" 

I quickly pulled away from Blake and looked around at Xavier who was now covering his eyes as if we had poisoned them. 

"I thought you'd be done by now. How long does it take for you guys to fuck each other? Good GOD." 

Both Blake and I started to laugh as I slowly got off of him, being cautious of his wounds. While I was blocking Xavier's view though Blake makes sure I'm watching as he licks his fingers, "I guess I'll finish my desert later then." The thought made me heat up again but I quickly turned to Xavier, leaving his chuckle behind me. 

Xavier rolled his eyes at us before giving me a warm smile, motioning towards the new ring on my finger before saying, "Congratulations Dominic." I grin at him and gave him a heartfelt hug which he returned tightly. While in his arms, I get a glips at my ring. It shone brightly at me and although I wasn't someone who'd wear jewellery often, I found myself loving it and I knew I'd cherish it as long as I lived. 

Xavier then turned to Blake who had also stood up now and walked up to us, "Am I not going to get a celebration hug?" He asks Xavier to which Xavier scoffs. 

"Demon's the one I love, not you," He replies which makes me shake my head but I hide a little smile as I do. When Blake rolls his eyes and goes to turn away, Xavier winks at me before grabbing Blake's arm and pulling us all in together.

"Alright, alright that's enough happiness and love for me," Xavier then says, letting us both go. Blake took that opportunity to pull me under his arm as we listened to Xavier carry on, "People have started to leave but there are some who want to see our winners so go greet them, or kill them, I don't really care, and then let's go get some rest. I have a feeling we'll be busy from here on onwards." He finished that with a smirk which I reflected to him. 

"Thank you, Champ," I reply and we started walking out the door. 

When getting to the main hall, I expected the whole place to be empty but there was still a huge portion of the people there and once they saw us, the whole hall started roaring alive again which unconsciously made me grin. I look at Blake excitedly only to see he was already looking at me. 

After that I had a crowd of people approach us each, either asking for pictures, for me to sign something or accept money from them. A few years ago I would have avoided this to keep my identity a secret but now that wasn't needed. The Mysterious Demon is dead. But the Demon Queen still rules her ring. 

At some point, Blake and I landed by the ring and it was here where Blake motioned for me to follow him up which I did and when we were both under the spotlight again he starts a little announcement. 

"I hope you don't mind, but this Queen," he takes my ringed hand in his and lifts it in the air where the light made the diamond gleam, 

"Is now officially mine!" 

And through the cheers, Blake took my neck and pulled me in for a sweet kiss which only made everyone roar louder. 

Hand in hand, eventually we were able to leave the bar but outside I was met with my family who was waiting for us. 

"Brother," I say which catches their attention. It's Arthur and Nick who came to hug us first before the rest of the guys come to greet us, congratulate us, too.  It seems everyone except I knew that Blake was going to propose. 

It came as a shock to me though. 

Not just the proposal but the fight, the opportunity to win and defeat what had defeated me. I was free now. I had a feeling I would no longer suffer at night. I wouldn't need to hold in tears and pain because they were finally let out through my fists and actions tonight. I was lucky. 

I look at Blake who had the widest smile on his face as he was surrounded by his brothers. It warmed my heart so much. His happiness. Him. He fought with me, for me, and he's helped me through so much and it was having him that made me so lucky. 

"Come on a walk with me," I hear Arthur from behind me so I nod and follow him. We walk through a quiet alleyway. At first, it was a peaceful silence between us but then I hear a little sigh. "I'm so proud of you." 

When hearing this my head whips towards Arthur but he just smiles at me. "You've grown so much, become so strong, and God, you're getting married soon. I'm a bit shellshocked." 

"I'm sure you're just upset that you'll never be able to beat me in a fight." 

"I beat you at getting married first didn't I?"

"Then you'll be fine with letting me go?" 

He gave me a look. "You're not going anywhere. What if Blake messes up?" 

This time it was my turn to give him a look. "You really think he'd do anything to me?" I ask and he looks back at the group of guys where he sees what I saw before. The light that Blake emitted. The joy. 

This made Arthur look a little relaxed, "I can't hate the guy. He loves you, truly." 

I nod, "And I him." 

"Then," We face each other, "I wish you the best...as would our parents." 

I slowly cover my mouth with a hand out of shock from what he said. Arthur noticed my reaction and pulls me into his shoulder, his own eyes as glossy as mine but not in sadness, rather in happiness. 

"D, TAKE A LOOK!" 

I slowly pull away and dry my eyes before looking around at where Jake called my name with a grin. They all stepped back to reveal my bike which I hadn't ridden since my loss. My signature gleaming back at me. 

"LET'S GO HOME AND CELEBRATE!" Zack shouts and I can't help but laugh as we made our way home.  

A different person ready to challenge a different chapter.