Unit

-Blake-

"Have a break, boys. We'll start working again in 30 minutes." 

Panting, I hit a wall with my back hard and slid down, legs hardly able to have me stand anymore. I had taken my shirt off over 45 minutes ago and yet my whole body was drenched in sweat as if I had a session in a sauna but that could only be a wish. 

Dominic had us have a training session. 

For two hours we were working our asses off, going on and on. I could still hear her voice shouting in my ears, 'AGAIN!', 'COME ON, UP!', 'YOU'RE GANG MEMBERS AREN'T YOU?! AGAIN!' If it was just normal training or at least what I had worked with Xavier on then it might not have been this painful but she was different. We should have expected it but our muscles were relaxed. 

We brought this onto ourselves. 

It was my idea. Not the workout, I wanted us to apologise, that was our responsibility. Arthur's words, as much as it was directed at Nick, we were all involved. We were all hit and we had to set things right. 

After Dominic helped Nick, she sent people to fix his door and told us to stay at her house while he was getting better. There we would be able to go through with the planning without disrupting him and we agreed. We didn't start planning though, Dominic got a call from work and told us she'd be in her office for a bit. That's when I told the guys the idea. They agreed. 

We knocked on her door and heard a suttle 'come in' which we did. "Dominic,"

She was sitting on her black leather chair, leaning back and to the side so half of her body was shined on by the light coming through the window behind her. She looked at us with a raised eye-brow but overall monotone facial expressions. 

In turn, we had told her that we were sorry, that we were fucktards, that what we did was unforgivable, that we would do anything to have her stay because we needed her as part of our family. Then there was silence. 

We looked at her, expecting something. Hate maybe. Hate that she was hiding for years and was ready to scream at us but she didn't. She shocked us by...smirking. "Anything hmm?" She put a hand on the desk and stood, looking down at us with a demonic look. "Then fight me." 

'Fight me' she had said and she meant it literally. In our confusion, she led us to her gym room, took off her blazer, threw it to the side, and got in position. I would have found it hot if her next move wasn't telling Jake to step forward before grabbing his shirt and flipping him over her shoulder as he yelled. I would have found her hot if she didn't scare me.  

At first, she had told us to come at her one at a time but she wasn't satisfied. Jake lasted the longest after getting up from the flip, I was second to him. She then ordered us to come all together. The sternness of her voice made my muscles tense unconsciously. I remembered Xavier's training session and I didn't hesitate. 

It wasn't enough though. Maybe this was her way of screaming her hate at us. I didn't know though before I could think too long on it, I had received a kick to the stomach.  We wanted to stop countless times but, "AGAIN!" and we would go again. Tricking our body to dull out the pain with the adrenaline. In between each round, she tied weights onto us, making it infinitely harder and now that we had been given a break, the pain rushed in. 

I watched Dominic as I tried catching my breath. She was panting too but after a couple of deep breaths, she stood tall again. 

That wasn't fair. 

I pushed myself up and walked up to her, a new motivation found. She realised halfway that I was approaching her and she watched me. I grinned and I saw a sense of confusion run through her eyes. "Blake?" 

I didn't stop walking up to her our bodies were almost pressed against each other. I saw her eyes wander to my bare chest and her face dusted with pink on her cheeks. That was the first time. My grin became a smirk, "It's yours, you know." I say which makes her eyes shoot back up at me. 

"It looks like you took a bath in your own sweat-" I put my hands on her waist and pressed her against me, 

"Oh yeah?" I say shutting her up slightly and slowly backing us up until her back is pressed on a wall, outstretching one hand and trapping her in place. Slowly I lean myself in until our breaths are mingled with one another. We had paused like that until I couldn't keep myself any longer and slammed my lips against hers in a passionate kiss, tongues fighting as we just were. 

When we broke away I looked into her eyes, captivated. "You know," She says, a little over a whisper. "I've forgiven the other guys but I haven't forgiven you just yet," She says this as her finger twirls my hair around her fingers. I lean my forehead on her shoulder, hiding my mischievous smile despite only reflecting her own. 

"And?"

Her lips brush my ear and she says, "Get in the shower with me." 

Her wish was my command, so I left the hollering boys behind and carried her out. 

---

It was safe to say the second half of the training session was cancelled. The boys thanked me for that when I met back up with them in the common room, drying my hair with a fresh towel and leaving Dominic to get changed in her room. 

The guys were teasing me, making me roll my eyes until we were stopped by the intercom. We went to check and saw it was Nick which we were glad to see. I opened the door, greeting him as the rest did. He seemed to be doing better but was still looked quite the wreck, unable to properly remember anything that happened but that was probably the best for now. 

Whilst the rest were filling Nick on what he had missed, I decided to go and let Dominic know Nick was here. As I climbed up the steps I couldn't help but grin at the images that flashed in my head, the water, her body, her lips-

"He doesn't need to know right now." 

I froze as my hand was about to open Dominic's bedroom door. She seemed to be on the phone with someone. Again. 

"Trust me, it'll work out," 

I wanted to storm in there, asking what was going on, but I also wanted to step back and walk away. Xavier's words rang in my head, 'I've fucked her' 'you know you're not enough. You're insecure enough to believe me'. Fuck that, I decided and walked into her room calmly. 

She turned my way and gave me a smile I've fallen in love with a hundred times. She then ended the call with whoever was on the phone. "Was Nick at the door before?" she asked, standing up, but I met her in the middle of the room. 

"Yeah," I answer but before she could say anything else, I quickly took hold of her arms and laid her on her bed, I hovered on top of her and held her hands gently above her head. I took in her wet hair, her new shirt, her skin, her scars, 

"Do you love me?" I asked with a sturdy tone. 

She didn't answer straight away, I could tell she was trying to read my eyes, my facial expressions, wondering why I was doing this. "Yes, Blake," she then says with a gentle smile. She doesn't say this often but when she does, "I love you." I know she means it. 

"Then you're mine, alone." 

"Always."