Taken

-Dominic-

My eyes flung open to the feeling of cloth being pushed against my mouth. I held my breath and quickly kicked the guys head making his hands detach from my face. Blake, who had been sleeping next to me, also woke up in time to shield me from shards of glass that flew towards us once a second man burst in through my window. 

When the first guy got up again, he took out a knife and prepared himself to fight me, swinging a couple of times in my direction when I got up into a more comfortable position. I dodged his swings and was able to go in a give him a hard punch to the jaw and a second to his upper stomach making him yell out in pain. 

I glanced back at Blake who at that moment had kicked the other guy's gun out of his hand and with the same leg, kicked his head but before the guy could fall back, Blake grabbed his shirt with one hand, pulling him forward again before landing a punch which effectively knocked him out. 

"You might want to pay attention to the guy behind you, love," he tells me which makes me roll my eyes playfully but when the guy did lung forward with his knife from behind me, I sidestepped it, grabbed the wrist that was holding the knife and plunged it back into his own side, taking pleasure in his scream. 

"You were saying?" I asked smugly and he smirked at me.

"It's almost frightening how satisfied you were with stabbing a man," he continued but I didn't have the pleasure in replying because four more men charged into the room from both my windows and within the house, shouting formations and telling people over a radio that two were down and that I wasn't alone. 

Blake and I had our backs to each other as we scanned the situation, "Think you can take two?" I asked and I could feel his back rumble as he laughed. 

"For you? I could take a thousand." 

That was pretty reassuring considering we both knew there were definitely more people waiting for us than those in this room but the probability the both of us actually fighting our way out of here was close to none. 

"That was a corny thing to say, Blake. It's not like you." One of the new guys says with a smirk on his face as he goes in to fight Blake with the help of his partner. "Make this easier on us and let us take the girl, will ya?" 

"Sorry, Tyler, the 'girl' is kinda my future wife so just letting you take her isn't really in the plan." Blake replies and I would have been more shocked about his comment if I didn't have to dodge the attacks from the pair in front of me. 

"Future wife? Pretty intense thing to say about your new temp job." 

"Leave the guy alone, Tyler, we're not here to make things harder for anyone. Just get Dominic and go." A female voice then came in which made my ears perk. It wasn't something you heard often in gangs or anything violence related. I turned to see a woman at the door. She was wearing less on her than the rest and was more focused on her earpiece and communication than actual combat. She must be leading this group. 

At the moment that my focus was turned elsewhere, I got sliced on the arm which made me hiss in pain and then when the guy threw a punch at me, my block was weak and I was hit in the face. The punch itself wasn't too bad but the second guy used that opportunity to also kick me down before the both of them kept me in place. "She's down!" 

They moved quickly after that, tying me up as hard as they could, bringing the cloth back to have me pass out and making sure that Blake was as far away from me as possible. One thing was for sure, these guys were trained. 

---

When I woke up, I was tied onto a chair, face soaking. 

"You know," I start, looking down at the chains on my wrists and ankles. "I would have been more pissed about the whole throwing-ice-cold-water-on-my-face thing but I've had people throw boiling water on my face while I was awake. So, in comparison, this is pretty refreshing." 

I then looked up and around at the room which sat around 10 people. Most sitting casually on sofa's or chairs, others standing with arms crossed or with something on hand. "Our intention isn't to hurt you." The lone woman said. 

"Yet," I heard someone else mumble which tempted me to smirk but I kept it back. 

"I see, so that's why you didn't let me bleed out, I appreciate it," I say, motioning towards my cut arm which was now bandaged and had stopped bleeding. 

"That would be thanks to me." I looked round to see the guy who had cut me in the first place which made my face fall monotone. 

"Then I take back my appreciation." 

My comment seemed to piss him off, making him stand from his seated position but he was held back by those next to him. "Don't make this harder than it has to be Dominic." 

"I'm taking you're not a fan of the whole gang civil war." 

"Let's just say it would be a lot easier if Nick just accepted that he wasn't a strong enough leader." I relaxed back into my chair as she said this.

"So, where are we? Moreso, what do you want from me?" I asked which seemed to make them relax a little as well. 

"We're in New Jersey at the moment. In terms of you, I want you to cooperate with us-"

I lifted my hand as much as I could even if it was slight while saying, "Ah about that," which silenced her, "You'll have to rewrite your plans if it has anything to do with me cooperating with you in any way."

"We know he's your brother-"

"The fact that he's my brother has little to do with any shit. Nick was a leader before he was my brother and he will continue to lead his gang to success. "

I could hear guys scoffing at me, most not believing a word I say. "You may think that," one of them said, "But he'll come after his sister, and when he does, we'll be ready to defeat them. We won't even need the rest of the gang divisions." 

I grinned back at him which made his smug face turn to one of confusion. "Wanna bet?" 

After that it seemed that they realized they weren't going to get through to me so one at a time they started leaving the room, leaving me in my shackles. 

Around two hours passed when the door opened again. A guy came in with a plate of food in his hands. He didn't say anything for a while, locking the door with a key attached to his waist, not until he was in front of me, untying me and setting my wrists free so I could feed myself. 

"Dominic?" I looked up at the guy wondering if it was him. "My name is Harry, I'm the inside agent from London." The guy who used to be a part of the London division but joined this one after moving to America, the guy who will help me fulfil my plan. 

I extended my hand and he shook it. 

"I look forward to working with you Harry, oh and also, can you bring me a Monster too next time?"