Welcome Back To The World

A gate is opened and footsteps emerge from within the facility. 

A man, taller now, body toned as it ever was, looks up at the sky with a hand shielding him from the sun that beamed down at him and the rest of the guys that followed behind. 

A hand landed on his shoulder making him turn back to his brother and away from the ball of fire. "You'll be able to see her soon," he started, "Ready?" 

He stared at him, there was something in his eyes. Nervousness? No. But it wasn't determination either. Words weren't said but it's as if you could read it. It was longing. Longing for something he didn't know was still there. 

"He doesn't have a choice." A voice called out making the group of males look in her direction. Her entrance to their scene just as magnificent as it always is. Seeing her lean against the black sports car behind her wearing whats signature to her, her leather jacket and once the black sunglasses were taken off of her face, the glimmer of grey in her eyes, confirming her identity. 

"Welcome back to reality boys," She said, pushing off of her vehicle, arms wide, grin plastered on her perfect face. "It's been ten years." 

"Dominic!" A crowd of cheers came from the group and they all walked towards her with happiness and excitement. All but one.

"Is that my car?" Nickolas asked caused her to laugh and push his head away from the vehicle. Her rough side still intact. 

"You wish bro, this baby is mine." She replies before they give each other a warm hug. "Xavier should be here soon with your ride." 

Nick looked at her with a look of comical disbelief. "So who's riding with you?" 

A smirk was formed. "My boyfriend of course!" 

Everyone turned to turn Blake who was still stood a distance away. Dominic raised her hand and he couldn't help but burst into a grin, walking to her with bright eyes. He took hold of her extended hand but only to pull her in before grabbing her waist, and as he examined her face which he had found so beautiful, he walked forward and leaned her against her car before giving her a kiss. A kiss which she smiled through and returned. 

"Too much PDA! Save it for when you get home! And what's with the rest of you? Nickolas, you that horny that you're fine with watching your sister make out in front of you?" 

"Fuck you dude!" 

Laughter erupted from the couple as they watched Xavier who was now leaning against a partly opened door of a Tesla, chuckling at himself and dodging the pair of sunglasses Nickolas had stolen off of Dominic's head and thrown at him. "Now is that how you treat your driver?" 

"Is that what you say to your passenger?" 

"You didn't answer the question, I'm assuming the prison didn't provide a lot of action."

"Alright guys, that's enough," Dominic interjected, arm around Blake's body and his went around her shoulders. "Let's go home."

---

A yawn came out of Jake's mouth as he stepped out of the car last. The journey was a long one from the prison back to New York but they finally stopped. "Oh, we're staying in this fancy hotel For the night? Isn't our apartments only a couple of miles away?" He asked while the rest stood impressed with the building they were faced with, grand and modern, the small lights teasing at its actual size but it was too dark to see anything with great detail. One thing for sure though, it looked expensive. 

Xavier, who was standing next to Dominic, turned to her and she did the same, sharing a cheeky grin. She took a few steps forward towards the entrance which held an intercom where she scanned a key and the door unlocked, a voice coming from it as it did, "Welcome home, Miss Secter." 

"Hotel? No..." 

She turned to face the men. 

"This is my home." 

It took quite a while for the guys to become accustomed to the idea of this being her house, the tiredness they had completely gone and replaced by excitement as they entered the huge home, looking around at the kitchen and which room they were going to stay in for the night. Dominic didn't speak much after, letting the guys roam around till their hearts were content. Instead, she just watched with a little smile playing on her lips. 

To say she missed this was an understatement. The chaos and noise that the guys brought along with them brought peace to her mind, a peace that she hadn't experienced for a long time. 

"They're finally back huh?" She looks up at Xavier who was holding his jacket on his back, a duffle bag with it. "You going to tell them?" 

She sighed once faced with this question, her smile falling. 

"Not now, it's not the time." She answered, voice low almost at a whisper. She notices Jason watching them and she was quick to replace her facial expression with a happier one, shooting him a temporary smile as he walked away. 

Xavier hummed at her response. "Make sure you find a good time. I won't let you keep it a secret. Not after what happened last time." She nodded back to him and this time it was his turn to sigh. "Well, I'm off then. I'll come back tomorrow with William and Arthur and we can have some time to relax and catch up before you have to go back to work." 

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU HAVE A WEAPONS ROOM?!" 

Zack's shout echoed making Dominic chuckle slightly. "It's best you leave before they tear the place apart," she says as she walked Xavier out. When they made it to her front door he turned to look at her again to see her with her head down. 

"Oi!" She shoots her head up to see his punch coming right at her, instinct took over and she was able to hold his fist a few centimetres away from her face. They held the stance for a second before he pulled back, looking her over with a hidden proud smile. 

"You've still got it in you." 

Dominic shook her head but before she could say anything Xavier flicked her forehead harshly before turning and leaving. 

"I'll see you later, boss!"

The door was closed and Dominic turned back to see Blake walking towards her, two cups of tea in his hands. This image made Dominic grin again, filled with warmth and joy. "Thought we'd spend some time together?" He said handing her her cup. 

"I know just the place."

Dominic opened the door to her garden and after drinking their tea, talking under the stars for an hour or so, they ended up lying down on the cool grass, staring up at the sky in peaceful silence. 

Blake then turned his head from the sky to Dominic's own face. The breeze blew at her hair which he took in his fingers and started fiddling with. He realized it was a little shorter than it was the last time he had seen her. Her eyes looking as if they could see souls and the greek Gods above them. Her physic not any less impressive as it was years ago. 

"I missed you. A lot." He whispered pulling her into his chest and kissed the top of her head. Dominic sighed in relief from under him and tucked her head into the crook of his neck. 

"I missed you too." She replied. 

Blake unknowing of how deep of a meaning those words had under them.