Physical

(Warning: This chapter may contain graphic scenes that some readers may find triggering. Please take care when reading.)

-Dominic-

"Wakey wakey,"

I lift my head and turn it towards the door.

"Good, you're awake," the guy who had been fighting Blake the day before walked in, Tyler I think it was. Wasn't really a face I wanted to see but a face nonetheless. Sitting tied to this chair in a near to empty room for hours on end was starting to drive me insane with boredom. 

"Well, this isn't my most preferred sleeping position," I reply which makes him grin at me as if satisfied with my discomfort. 

I watched as he walked in, taking note that he left the door unlocked. He continued to come closer to me until he was standing right in front of the chair, before dropping a heavy duffel bag on my foot. I looked at it disinterested but that seemed to tick him off. "Don't look so bored, you'll come to love what's in the bag." I raised my eyebrow, wondering where he was going with this. "I have to admit though" he starts before leaning closer to my face, "you have no fear, I respect that."

"Why thank you," I say in a disappointed tone because his respect was the last thing I was interested in. "You don't mind telling me the time?" I asked since I had no way of knowing the time here but for some reason it made him smirk. 

Quickly, his hand wrapped itself around my throat, squeezing at it threateningly. My hands instinctively started to struggle but they were tightly tied to the arms of the chair, my legs tied apart too. Tyler came in even closer to me, giving me a good view of his blood-hungry eyes, at least that look was one that I recognised. "Late enough that no one will hear you scream," he chuckled before shoving my neck backwards, hitting my head with enormous strength on the wall behind me.

"Arg, you stupid fucker!" I shouted but as I did, I felt a sharp and painful slice at my thigh. My eyes widened to see a hunting knife in his hand which he had used to cut me. 

"Look, " My eyes dart back at him and I watch as he humorously plays with the knife as he carried on, "I'm thinking of cutting you a thousand times over. " He then takes out a metal bat too. Holding a weapon in each hand. "So make sure you scream." I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. 

He swung the bat towards my stomach, looking as if he was aiming for a home run, the contact of it and my ribs making a sound that echoes the room but my scream wasn't a part of it. He chuckles as he repositions himself again, "Come on! Give me some noise!" 

The ring taught me countless things, one was to never let your opponent know how much they're hurting you. I've broken ribs countless times, been punched and beat all my life, I can handle this. 

I prepared myself for more impact from the bat as he came closer again but this time I was faced with a different hit, he sliced at my leg again making me hiss in pain. It caught me off guard. 

"Give me the silent treatment and it'll be a lot deeper of a cut, Dominic." He sings now, happy he got a reaction out of me. 

"I thought you guys said you wouldn't hurt me. I knew I shouldn't trust your word but you'd stoop this low?" I ask, looking up at him, for any sign of familiarity or weakness. But at this point, all I saw was a madman and to prove it, he laughs out loud at my question. 

"Actually Tara said 'our intention wasn't to hurt you', mine...mine definitely was. Of course, she wouldn't tell you that though. If she told anyone, she knew she'd get punished again." 

I shut my eyes as tightly as I could. This guy was insane. I had to think. Think of some way I could get out of this but...I couldn't. 

He takes another swing of the bat, this time he hits me square on the cheek, showing off how much he's practised, making my head hit the wall again. I could hardly take note of the blood pooling in my mouth with how much my head was spinning. I let out a groan and tried to straighten myself out but that motivated him more. In the time it took for me to look forward again, he grabbed something else out of the bag, chains it sounded like, and when he saw me recover from the blow, he lashed at me.