Believe You

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka - Class 2 D

Well, I Have to call Matsushita now.

It's weird though, Matsushita never asks to call me, instead, she would follow me around and directly talk to me.

Now that I think about it, How did she get my contact? I remember she gave her contact past week, but I don't remember giving her mine.

Guess someone else gave it to her, can't do anything about it.

I dialed her number. She picked up relatively quickly.

"Hello?"

She had my number and should've expected me to call her. Yet, she's acting completely surprised.

"Hello Matsushita"

"Ah, Ayanokouji-kun! How's your day been?"

"As usual. Nothing's out of the ordinary."

"That has to be the most Ayanokouji-kun dialogue ever."

Yeah, that's because I was the one who said that.

"Leaving that aside...How did you get my contact."

Although I am not very good at dragging out conversations, I can at least try.

"Kushida gave me your Contact."

Although I did consider her, I thought it might have been Kei or Satou that gave her my number.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh Yeah, I forgot about that!"

With a brief pause, she continued.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

Free tomorrow? I don't think I have any plans, but since it's Matsushita, She probably has some other motives in mind.

"Why?"

"At least try and be a little more friendly. We are seatmates, right?"

I don't think I would've been this cautious around her if it wasn't for our prior encounters. Well, her following me around.

"Yeah...yeah...I was following you around time and time again, but I am not a stalker, Ok?"

Yeah, sure.

"So, what's your answer?"

I thought I would try and drag the conversations to increase my social skills, but in this case, I want to end it soon. I feel like she is going to make me run an errand.

"I am free, but -"

"Ah, cool! Can you come to the cafe tomorrow morning? I have important business."

I knew I shouldn't have said I'm free. But I was going to excuse myself, in that exact sentence. I didn't realize I would get cut off mid-sentence.

Guess there's no escaping now.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing big. Something I wanted to discuss."

Something to discuss huh?

"Is it important?"

"Yes."

She replied instantly. Guess she predicted that I would ask this.

"Is it just that?"

Considering how she had multiple purposes for approaching me in the past, I can't put my guard down. She is sharp after all.