Energetic

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV - Y2V4

     That went better than expected. When I saw Housen, I sensed someone brewing something behind me. A spectator. Thankfully, he was just there to examine the entire situation & report it back. If it were someone else, there would be no guarantee that they wouldn't go around spreading rumors about it.

     Thinking about it, the place we were was pretty close to the pit. And school sent a notification on everyone's tablet with a marked area, letting everyone know to stay outside of that circumference. That worked in my favor.

     Speaking of the pit, I still had my bag there. Last time, with the right timing, I snuck out of there. Horikita, Ibuki & Hoshinomiya-Sensei were there when I left. I hope everyone's left by now.

     Worst case, Horikita was going to be mad at me. As she probably had many questions, but I left her without any notice. Scary.

     I reached the destined area and looked around. I didn't spot anyone near the pit at first glance. For the first time, I felt something going my way. But, to the demise of my expectations, I saw Hoshinomiya-Sensei relaxing near my bag. To be precise, she wasn't near the bag, but basically beside it.

     Of all places, she just had to pick the spot beside my bag. This just got a lot more tricky.

     Maybe I can sneak behind her, grab my bag and run off? That wouldn't be wise, but she leaves me no choice. This Sensei is kind of similar to Amasawa, where talking to her brings me more trouble.

     Do we live in a world, where I could walk in there and greet Sensei? Sensei greets back. I take my bag and bid farewell. Like any other student?

     Yeah, probably not. It was senseless of me to even think about it.

     But, if there's something I learned by being in that place, it's that you should never run away. Which is exactly what I did but, that's beside the point. Right now, I should confront Hoshinomiya-Sensei, greet her, take my bag, and leave.

     With such thoughts, I went towards Sensei. I walked up to her and stood in front of her. Why do I get the feeling that this isn't going to end well?

     "Good Afternoon Hoshinomiya-Sensei."

     She wasn't aware of me as she was using her phone until now. She looked up.

     "Ah, Ayanokouji-kun, Where did you suddenly run off to?"

     Why do you even remember that? Weren't you on call during that time? I was hoping she wouldn't bring that up.

     "I saw some of my friends. So I went to talk to them."

     Her eyes widened. 'You have friends?' is written all over her face. She was considerate enough not to say it out loud, which I appreciate. However, Your expression giving it away is equally damaging.

     "Is that so~?"

     She gave me a suspicious gaze. She probably knows I wouldn't just run off & talk to someone else. I should've prepared for this. She's acting like a police officer inspecting me.

     "Sensei, I would like to take my bag."

     I got a bit uncomfortable by her actions, So I decided to reason my presence.

     "Eh? Bag?"

     Why are you so surprised? You were hugging my bag for some unknown reason.