Cheeky Kouhai

Ichika Amasawa POV - Class 1 A

That was quite a scene. I didn't expect Ayanokouji-Senpai to be like that. I knew he was very reliable but for other Class leaders to depend on him like that was pretty.....let's see.....exciting? It only makes me want to know more about Senpai. 

Earlier I managed to enter his room by tailing Karuizawa-Senpai for two weeks. And now.....I can't stop this urge to talk to him.

Ayanokouji-Senpai entered the cafe. He looked around for a bit, It seemed like he was looking for someone. Maybe it's Horikita-Senpai? It can't be Karuizawa-Senpai since they haven't made their relationship public yet. Public Relationship.....Now that I think about it, I am the only one who knows about their relationship right? Heheee~

"I don't know what's going in your head, but that grin is kind of creepy."

"Ah sorry about that, I was just thinking about a Senpai."

"Ayanokouji-Senpai?"

"Maybe~"

He then took a seat near the window. The person he was looking for earlier came in. My guess wasn't wrong, It was indeed Horikita-Senpai, Class 2-D leader. She takes the exams very seriously. This fact became apparent to me after talking to her the first time we met. It seems like she is always together with Ayanokouji-Senpai. I guess when you have someone like him, As a Class leader, You must make the best use of it.

Nanase and I took a seat near them where we could hear their conversation yet, despite that, we couldn't hear anything. They are being cautious and secretive even in a cafe huh? I mean I understand it's about the special exam but still.....

I guess Ayanokouji-Senpai knows we followed him here and is just pretending to not know. Given how cunning Ayanokouji-Senpai is, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. He was able to catch on to Housen's plan just by a slight hint that I left for him. Thinking back.....What really happened there?

Nanase simply texted me that the plan had failed with some briefs like Horikita-Senpai and Sudo-Senpai were injured in the process.

Hosen's a strong guy. He gained all the attention the first month he joined the school. Even 2nd Years or 3rd Years wouldn't mess with him. And I tested Nanase's strength as well when they asked me to form a group with them for the deserted island. She was pretty quick on reflexes as well. For those two to fail.....

"Say Nanase, What happened between Hosen and Ayanokouji-Senpai during the final phase of our plan?"

The final phase was when they would face off. It was when we would blame Ayanokouji-Senpai for the wound on Hosen.

"What would you do with that? Its a plan that failed in the past."

"No! We are teaming up in the upcoming exam, right? I just want to know the flaw in our plan that led to failure. So the next time I would think of something to avoid that."

I know this isn't convincing but given how smart Nanase is, she might understand the meaning. To be honest, I didn't care about that. I just wanted to know how Ayanokouji-Senpai tamed the Gorilla.

"Let's just say the plan wasn't bad. If it were anyone other than Ayanokouji-Senpai, then it would've worked flawlessly. We've grossly underestimated him."

"Please Elaborate~"

Even though Nanase sighed she started explaining the whole situation.

With what she said, it seems like Ayanokouji-Senpai is the most formidable student in the entire school. I will be honest, when I heard about the bounty, I was dissatisfied. 20 Million Points just for a single student's expulsion? I thought, no matter how much of a threat he is, he would be overwhelmed easily. But after talking to Ayanokouji-Senpai, it seems I was wrong about him.