Proof

"Kiyotaka....and Ibuki?"

After spotting me, Kei said so in a low voice. Although she used my given name, it doesn't seem like anyone heard it.

Even if they heard, since it's just Horikita and Ibuki, knowing as they have an idea of mine and Kei's relationship, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Kei was staring at us from above. It took her a minute to completely process the situation before speaking up with a smile.

"Kiyotaka, may I ask what you're doing down there with Ibuki?"

That smile is a complete lie. I can feel the aura that's emitting from Kei.

On an unrelated note, seeing as she continues to use my first name, it seems as though her groupmates aren't with her. That's a relief.

"Uh...I don't know this woman. It's our first time meeting."

"Hey! What the hell are you saying?"

Ibuki, confused by my comment asked me.

"Good Question. I don't know myself."

I learned from the Internet that you should always be truthful to your girlfriend. However, judging from my previous experiences, it has always betrayed me. This time, I would do the exact opposite of what I learned.

"You don't have anything to worry about, Karuizawa-san. Ayanokouji-kun is enjoying his time down there with Ibuki-san. When I arrived, they were passionately badmouthing me."

I was going to do the opposite.

Horikita interrupted us instead. This girl is still holding grudges. Didn't I already say it was a misunderstanding?

Ah, Right. I didn't.

Also, I don't think it's a good idea to tell Kei that her boyfriend was passionately talking with some other girl.

"Oh, Horikita-san, I definitely am not worried about Kiyotaka spending time with some other girl down there."

Kei said with a smile that I know isn't genuine.

"Precisely, that too with someone from other Class."

Two girls worried about two different things.

*Sigh*

Although I can understand Kei's worry to some degree, I still don't see why Horikita's worried about me being with someone from another class. Many of our classmates have teamed up with other class friends.

She may be worried about something else and doesn't want to say it out loud. She does do that very often, at least in my case.

I glanced at Ibuki for help.

"Heh, Horikita is still mad about Ayanokouji praising me for being a better fighter than her."

That didn't help at all.

I think Ibuki forgot that we are stuck here. She is still on about me telling her that she may be faster than Horikita. That too, I only said faster, never said anything about being a better fighter.

I don't even know how she got to that conclusion. Also, why is Ibuki saying it as if it's factual?

Probably because she, to some degree, considers me skilled enough to judge other's strength.

"What Ayanokouji-kun says is the least of my worries. His opinions hold no value."

At least try to sound a little more believable, Horikita. That wouldn't work on Ibuki.