Freedom

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV - Class 2 D

Right Now, I have a meeting appointed with the Ryuuen. He said he would have a special guest with him as well. I was gonna reject him but, because of certain circumstances, I couldn't let this opportunity go.

At the end of the day, this would prove useful to me as Ryuuen was one of the candidates I was planning to sell my trail card to. He probably has enough private points to buy it as the contract he established with Class A during the previous island exam is still in his favor.

Although I haven't seen it personally, The contents of that contract were always in favor of Ryuuen, I don't understand how Katsuragi accepted it in the first place. Despite being a cautious person, he didn't foresee how the contract benefits Ryuuen. It wouldn't have happened if Sakayanagi was present during that test. As far as her perception goes... She would've been easily able to tell the disadvantages that contract brings to class A.

Not to discredit Katsuragi here but he could be a great right hand or more of an informative guy, he doesn't really fit that leadership role here. But, that may be because of the competition. Sakayanagi, Ichinose, Ryuuen, Horikita are all competent leaders who have shown success with their own methods. Katsuragi on the other hand had to compete with Sakayanagi for leadership and even when he had control over his class when Sakayanagi wasn't around, Many classmates betrayed him.

And now, Sakayanagi expelled Yahiko; Katsuragi's only supporter, and made an example out of him as to how ruthless she could be if someone decides to go against her.

"She even expelled Yamauchi because he bumped into her during the Mixed Camp Exam, She really doesn't show mercy huh..."

As I was thinking about how Sakayanagi handles things, I saw two students standing in front of the cafe. One was who called me here... Ryuuen...and the other one was Katsuragi, his special guest?

"Ryuuen, Was Ayanokouji the special guest you were talking about?"

The fact that he didn't greet me hurt me a little as he questioned Ryuuen about my presence.

"He is. You surprised?"

"I certainly didn't expect him to be invited by you."

"You will know everything once we talk. Let's go, I made reservations."

Ryuuen making a reservation was more surprising to me compared to seeing him with Katsuragi, Supposedly making another deal? But why would he invite me then?

"Don't think too hard, I will tell you everything you need to know."

As he noticed I was trailing back he assured me that he would explain everything.

All three of us entered the café. Some people already had a surprised look. It seems with Ryuuen and Katsuragi together, it is bound to happen but that is beneficial to me as they seem to only be looking at two of them.

I scanned around the cafe to make sure that person was present. As I was looking around, I saw Kei with her friends. Kushida was with them as well.

/ / / Ryuuen talks about the deal with Katsuragi where he would be transferred from class A to class B / / /  

After hearing Ryuuen's deal it didn't feel that bad. He certainly has thought this through. And him proposing Katsurgi to group up with him during the next exam is good as well. I just couldn't figure out why he invited me here.

"After giving it some thought, I think I can agree with your proposal. As it seems, Class A has completely accepted Sakayanagi as their one and only leader. "