Judgment

3rd Person POV – 8 AM (Day 10)

The fated day had arrived. When the third & first years would confront and capture Ayanokouji Kiyotaka by outnumbering and cornering him. Well, that's their plan, at least. However, the student in question was currently talking to a first-year, who would replace him to be the one who gets chased.

All the preparation for this went smoothly. At least, on the surface, the third or the first years didn't suspect a thing. Of course, Sakurako had her doubts, but she got over it as she had third years backing her up.

One thing that kept her convinced was, she was the one who came up with this collaborative action to take down their respective targets. Despite that, just in case, she made sure to keep tracking down Ayanokouji's location via GPS, only to make sure he wasn't doing his signature behind-the-scenes stuff.

When Nanase bought Koenji's state during their meeting on Day 8, Sakurako constantly monitored them to see if Ayanokouji meets up with anyone notable.

Right now, Ayanokouji was with Nanase. He was finalizing everything.

Amidst all of this, Nanase still had some doubts that she wanted to clear.

"Senpai?"

"Hmm?"

"Although everything seems solidified at this point...I still have some concerns."

"Concerns?"

"Yes..."

Nanase paused briefly before continuing.

"It's just that...The third & first years will be encircling us right as we speak...."

"Ah..."

Ayanokouji nods as he caught onto what Nanase was talking about.

"...So I was wondering how we were going to slip by...."

Nanase voiced her worries.

"I already talked it with Sakayanagi. So she will take care of that."

"She will...? No...She can?"

"Yeah."

"...How?"

"It's simple, actually. Particularly if you're a leader. She will cause a sort of distraction in the way. But, at that moment, you can sneak by."

"Ah, O-Ok."

Nanase still felt a bit nervous. She still wasn't sold on completely trusting Sakayanagi, but there was no other option. Depending aside, she didn't think Sakayanagi would be able to pull things off as smoothly as Ayanokouji said.

Perhaps sensing this, Ayanokouji reassured Nanase.

"For Sakayanagi, all of this is just a game."

"A game?"

Confused by Ayanokouji's statement, Nanase waited for further explanation.

"She will not only control her class but the third & first years."

"Third and First Years?"

Ayanokouji got up from the log he was sitting on.

"Senpai, what did you mean by controlling other school years?"

"Well, by controlling, I wasn't referring to directly commanding them, more so like getting in their heads."

Ayanokouji knew all of this because he fought head-on against her during the final exam of the first year.