Haircut

~ Events after Y2V2 ~

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV - Class 2 D

Well, Yesterday was eventful, to say the least.

We managed to make use of Koenji's Personality against him. Now, at least he would have some contribution labeled to him. This also allowed gaining a surplus amount of class points. That is...if someone else from Class D managed to get first place while Koenji getting 2nd.

Horikita always asked me about how I would perform. This time she didn't. Maybe she felt bad burdening me further as she already knew about the ongoing first-year special exam to expel me.

"She's a lot more considerate now than she was before."

Guess someone's brother is going to be surprised seeing her sister's progress. Horikita can really surpass her brother if she improves at such a rate. Even Ichinose mentioned how much Horikita has grown.

Thinking about that situation...I also remembered

'You managed to turn entire second year against Miyabe...that was impressive.'

Right as Asahina-Senpai was about to leave, She whispered that to me with a gentle smile. It seems she was amused.

As I was lying on my bed, I noticed that my hair's grown quite a bit... Maybe it's time for a haircut. It wouldn't be possible for me to cut in the next three weeks, meaning the hair would only grow for that much longer.

"Guess I should get moving now."

With such thought, I proceeded to leave the room. There weren't many students in the lobby. I am assuming it's because everyone wants to have a good rest and not risk getting sick before the exam.

As I was walking, I noticed Shinohara talking to Komiya from Class 2 B. In OAA App, it was mentioned that she partnered up with him & Kinoshita. I kind of feel bad for Ike...But, on the other hand, Since I witnessed what happened between them, I think I understand why she would do that.

Speaking of Ike...he has been improving as well. Although it's still small compared to someone like Sudo. He probably realizes that as well. Because of this...He is putting in a lot of effort. This really is his best chance to shine...this special exam has given him a lifeline to prove his worth.

I reached my destination only to be disappointed.

"So it's closed?"

*Sigh*

Well, There's nothing I can do about it. Guess I will just head back. You live this time, hair.

As I was about to head back, a voice called out to me.

"Ayanokouji-kun?"

A surprised yet familiar voice. I turned around to see who it was.

"Satou?"

It was Satou from my class. Strange seeing her here. 

Both of us just stood there after calling out.

"How's your day going?"

Just standing and staring at each other would be awkward, So I tried initiating a conversation.

"A-ah, M-my Day is going good. How about you, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Just as usual."

"Oh..."