Chapter 12🥀Piano

I'm kinda furious with wattpad right now...

I've been doing slow edits on the whole book but it's not saving them :(

So I think I'm going to leave the book unedited because I've done edits more than ten times {literally}

...and it's not saving.

:(

Any who...

;)

***

🎵Listen to Circles by Post Malone🎶

*CHICAGO'S POV*

I woke up with the worst headache of all time. The curtains to my room were already drawn letting in an enormous amount of sunshine.

I forced myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

As I pass the full body mirror hanging on the wall I stop and stare at myself. My eyes are bloodshot and my hair is messy. I was in my white pajamas shorts and Wes' t-shirt.

I don't remember putting them on.

Then again I don't remember anything from last night.
I walk into the shower and turn it on.

I stand under the cold water while still in my clothes. I come out a few minutes later letting the cold water drip to the floor.

I reach out to one of my drawers and look for the orange container but I can't find it.

I pull out the whole drawer and pour out all of its contents on the counter but I still can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I ran my fingers through my hair resisting screaming loudly. I ran back into the shower and let the cold water pour on me a second time while still in my clothes.

I scream as loud as I can. The sound of water running consumes my voice from the outside world.

When I headed downstairs I was much more calm than when I woke up earlier. I had my laptop with me and my reading glasses on.

I had on an oversized grey hoodie, black leggings and black ankle socks.

I headed for the kitchen to get something to eat. I found Ellen busy preparing something on the stove.

Wes was sitting behind the counter sipping what I assume to be coffee while reading something on his phone.

I smile and sit across him. He was dressed casually in a grey hoodie and black jeans... just like me. The only difference was that his hoodie fit him perfectly while mine was an oversize.

He doesn't bother to look up and acknowledge my presence.

"Morning." I say to him.

He ignores me and keeps staring at his phone.

It's not like I was expecting him to answer.

Ellen places a plate of avocado toast and milk for me to eat and leaves the kitchen.

I eat in silence while stealing glances at Wes. He seems to be really enjoying what he's reading and that annoys me.

"Okay I'm fed up with you. What did I do now ?"

I knew him being nice won't last for long.

He laughs at something on his phone. Without hesitation I stand up and yank his phone from him.