Chapter 35🥀Falling

🎶Listen to The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script🎵

*WES' POV*

"Hey... would you like to go for a swim...?" Chicago asks me, a smile plastered on her lovely face.

"I thought you'd never ask." I reply and her smile widens.

I stand up and stretch my hands to her. She takes it and we head to the pool hand in hand.

When we reach the pool I immediately remove my shirt and sandals then jump into the warm pool water. When I come out Chicago is unzipping her denim shorts.

She pulls it off then proceeds to the pink tube top revealing a white strapless floral lingerie. I try to turn but I just can't.

How can I when she looks like that...

My gaze shifts to her stretch marks and I instantly go hard. I bite my bottom lip so hard it actually hurts.

"You should take a picture... it lasts longer."

I look at her face and she's smiling mischievously.

I smirk at her.

"How dare you quote me on me ?" I ask, clearly amused.

I wait for her answer but she jumps in the pool instead . We swim for almost half an hour before she suggests a swim off. I tell her I'm going to win but she insists.

We go the first round and I win. We go for the second and I win again. We go another round and I still win.

"Aren't you tired of loosing Ms. Brook ?" I ask her while trying to catch my breath and she splashes water to my face.

I smile.

"Let's go another one." She says.

We go for another round and I still win. She splashes water on my face and I lift her by the waist. She then bends her lips to mine. I don't join in the kiss and neither do I pull back.

"Chicago..." I call out and she stops kissing me. She looks up and our eyes lock.

"I want this..." She whispers in my ear and I smile at her.

I proceed to kiss her hungrily and she kisses me back with the same energy. She wraps her legs round me and her eyes go wide once she feels how hungry I am.

"That's how you make me feel Chicago." I whisper in her ear and she grabs my member, squeezing it hard.

"Uuuuggggghhhhh.... Chicago!" I moan and she kisses me.

We make out for a while then I carry her out of the pool.

"Who are you and what did you do to my Chicago ?" I ask her once we we're seated on the edge of the pool.

"Your Chicago ?" She chuckles and pouts her lips. "I didn't know I was yours."

"Ooh... you became mine from the day we bumped into each other at the bar." I answer back and she looks amused.

We bask in the sun for around fifteen minutes in complete silence before Chicago decides to break it.

"When I was thirteen, my parents decided we move to New York. For them it was... a great business move but for me it meant, new neighborhood, new house, new friends, new school.

I had a very hard time making friends so my mom arranged a sleep over for me with a group of girls at school. The sleepover was held at Mindy Sherman's place.

She hated me.

I told mom Mindy hated me but mom won't listen. That night the girls locked me inside the Sherman's meat cooler for six hours straight."

I see a drop of tear fall but she wipes it quickly.

"You don't have to go on..." I tell her but she shakes her head and smiles. Then she continues.

"From then on the sight and taste of meat made me sick. I was traumatized. For my own sanity I decided to be a vegetarian.

But Mindy's bullying didn't stop there. She continued her usual bullying through my whole four years of highschool.

Then one day I encountered antidepressants drugs. They made me feel good. So I started consuming them.

From then on I got hooked. Logan was the only one who stood by me... and that's the story of my damn life." She finishes by doing jazz hands.

By the time she finishes I'm the one who is broken.

"I'm really sor-"

Before I could finish delivering my apology Chicago pushes me inside the pool and jumps in herself.

"I'm fine." She whispers in my ear when we come up.

                       ***

We order sea food for lunch. Chicago doesn't eat much cause she isn't a fan. Once we are done we head inside the lounge and cuddle on the couch while watching Titanic.

Chicago's idea-not mine.

                         ***

I wake up hours later and find Chicago asleep in my arms. We're still on the couch and the movie had ended hours ago. I check the time on the wall clock.

6:00 pm

I untangle from her and she wakes up.

"Hey"

"Hey"

She sits up."Were you going somewhere ?"

"I was thinking about ordering us some dinner..."

"Why don't we make our own dinner...?" She suggests and I chuckle.

"That's a great idea... too bad I don't cook..."

She laughs. "I'll cook"

She makes chicken lasagna while I sit on the marble counter and watch. Once she finishes we have our dinner on the balcony under the moonlight.

After dinner I carry her on my back and head to bed.

Once Chicago's head hits the pillow she becomes completely comatose. I hold her close and just stare at her as she sleeps.

Was I falling for Chicago...? or had I already done that...