In the zoo Part 2

The two firefighters run through the giraffe house and head for the playground. It's people just standing and staring. Most of them have the phone in their hands and record it all. After all, why not?

-"Everyone's back!"- Audrey deflects the crowd as someone stands in front her.

-""Yet who are you to command us like this?"- a muscular man asks, raising his voice.

-"We're firefighters! And we're doing it for your own safety!"- Elvis interjects, looking angrily at the rude man.

-"Help!" - They hear a little girl's voice. Everyone looks at the huge wooden castle. That innocent girl couldn't come down. Audrey suddenly rushes to the building next to the playground and catches the fire extinguisher. He hurries back quickly and looks at Elvis. Where the little girl is, the edifice is not yet on fire.

-"I can't go up Audrey, I'm too hard!"- Elvis says worriedly.

-"Well, then I'll go!" - she hands over the device and starts up on the climbing wall. The space is a bit cramped, but well, it wasn't designed for adults. There is another floor to which a ladder leads. Audrey is not idle and climbs.

-"Are you okay? What's your name?"

-"I'm Mia!" -the little blonde girl cries.

-"I'm Audrey!" -she grabs his hand and walks down with her. Where they arrive a slide leads straight down to Elvis, who started the vaccination. -"Slip down! It's the fastest way!"- she says.

-"I'm scared!"- Mia stammered and starts to back away.

-"It won't hurt! Down there, he's my colleague Elvis." -she nods in front of him.

-"No! ..... Are you a firefighter?"- the little girl asks uncertainly.

- "Yeah, I just don't have a uniform right now."

-"Then you're brave !!!"- Mia shouts happily. Audrey looks at them in frustration. It is very difficult to convince a frightened child what to do.

-"No, I'm scared too. It just doesn't show up on me because I don't want my colleague to scare me, do you understand?" -she replies with a smile.

-"Why do not you want?"

- "Because it feels bad to him and I don't want him to be sad ..... don't you want your mom to be sad either?"

-"No ...." -the little girl looks at the crowd.

-"Then go! Hurry up to her!"- she brings Mia closer to the slide before she slides down and that one woman rushes towards her quickly. Probably her mom.

-"Come on, Audrey!"- Elvis says. The girl is just starting when a piece of the roof structure of the building falls on the slide, which breaks off. Audrey backed away and looked for a way out, but the fire had already spread. Firefighters save their lives. Although they look brave, they are afraid too. They know how much everything can happen during an alarm. A bad move, a bad step, and huge trouble can result. They are aware of mine. Firefighting is not just a job for them, it is their life .... wherever there is a problem or trouble, help. Therefore, the first rule for firefighters is to always stay calm.

-"Audrey! Jump down! I'll catch you!"- Elvis steps closer and stretches his arms. He nods reassuringly and Adurey's fear fades away. It is not so high and the jump was also studied at the academy. Sh slowly walks closer to the rim and slowly bounces off. It was as if time had slowed down. She sees the flashes flashing in the crowd. She hears the fire truck's siren approaching. Her heartbeat is accelerating. The crackling sound of fire is almost nerve-wracking in this situation. Audrey gets closer and closer to Elvis by the time he catches her and they both fall to the ground and roll to try to catch the fall. Audrey goes up and Elvis goes down. The man gently wrapped his arms around his colleague's head, protecting her from injury. They came close again. They have a strange but strange feeling. The cooperation of firefighters really depends on trust. But it's hard to trust someone if we are already disappointed. It will take more time for this to develop. They sit up slowly and look at the burning playground castle. The little girl is safe, but they can't let the fire spread, so they look for a solution quickly. Elvis notices a sprinkler at the building from which Audrey brought the fire extinguisher. True it is a bit blocked but the point is they found something.