Air-water practice

That morning

-"Good morning Tom!"- Ellie and Arnold get in Tom's car.

-"Good morning to you, too!"- he greets them. They start talking about work, books, competition, practice , and then the new girl comes up.

-"What's the new firefighter like?"-Tom asks

-"She's very kind. She wants to help with everything. She loves to talk and is a really talented firefighter."-Arnold lists. Ellie nods in agreement.

She asked all the firefighters what their first day was like." -she smiles. They are still continuing the conversation and will soon arrive at the Mountain Rescue Center. They get out of the car and enter the building. They gather equipment and look at practice plans.

-"Can we start?"- Tom smiles.

-"Yes. How do we start?"- Arnold goes closer.

-"What are you going to have to do in the race?"- Ellie wondered.

- "The practicing puppet must be rescued, speed tasks, fire extinguishing and someone in the woods must be found." - informs them.

-"That's great!"- Ellie rejoices.

-"I know! Then let's go to my bird!"- Tom smiles and they head to the top of the building. -"Get in and leave!"- Tom says. Arnold and Ellie board, then Wallaby 2 takes off.

-"Then ... where do we start?"- the brown-haired woman asks excitedly.

-"Someone is hiding in the woods and needs to be found using a thermal imager."- Tom says.

-"It's there! I see it."- Arnold says with binoculars in his hand.

-"Buddy! Find another hiding place!"- the pilot says, laughing at his transceiver.

-"It was fast!-" is the reply from Moses. Everyone in the helicopter starts laughing.

-"Well, while we're hiding Moose, we're going out with a practice puppet."- he says. -"Who are we letting down?"- he asks. Firefighters look at each other. No answer. - "Well then they both went!"- Tom declares. -"Ellie! You're starting!"

-"Good! You both did a great job! Then you really have to find Moos with the thermal camera now! Come on!"- laughs Tom.

-"We need Wallaby 2 by the sea! I'll tell you the details soon!"- says the tax collector. It's Sam. Something went wrong. But what?

-"Roger that! We're leaving!" - is the answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Hi Ben! I'm here!"- Penny says as she enters the door. To his right are the ocean rescue suits, to his left is Neptune, the speedboat, to the rear is the elevator and a small kitchen with chairs.

-"Hi Penny! Then let's get ready and start practicing."- Ben says.

-"All right! What do you have to do in the race?" - she asks as he sits down at the table next to Ben.

-"Um, diving .... racing with Neptune, rescuing a puppet and extinguishing a fire with a ship like Titan. We can't take him, it's too big and hard to get. That's it." -Ben concludes.

-"Huh then it's going to be tough!"-  Penny scares.

-"Calm down! It's not in vain that Sam has assigned you here. You know you can do it." -Ben encourages.

-"Thanks."- Penny smiles. -"Let's start with scuba diving!"- she suggests.

-"All right!" -Ben says as he hands the penny equipment to Penny. -"I'll stop the time. Watch-ready-start!"- Ben shouts and she starts to put on her diving suit. -"That's Penny! 12 seconds! You're very fast! Nice work!"- Ben marvels.

-"Thank you!"- Penny smiles. -" Then let's go scuba diving! "

-"I'm going with Titan."-  Ben says.

-"All right, I'm Neptune."- say she and gets into the boat. Penny gets out to sea sooner than Ben. Then a big wave is approaching him. On the other hand, the woman is sure to hold the vehicle. But then the trouble happens. -"No!"she demonstrates, as if Neptune was not himself, something had happened to him. The boat starts and Penny back. He hits his head and faints.

-"Oooo, where am I? Where's the mainland?"- Penny screams as she gets off the floor. -"The compass isn't good! Ben's Penny! Can you hear me?"

-"Yes, I hear you! Where are you? I can't see you."

-"The boat drifted and I and ... ahhh ... PLACS ... into the water ... I fell!"

-"Oh better call Fireman Sam!"-  Ben brings out the phone worriedly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The team arrives at the Ocean Rescue Center. They change into the right work clothes and wait for Sam's order.

-"Elvis and Audrey! You and Ben went south on Titan. I'm taking Juno North. Tom, Arnold and Ellie, they're looking from the helicopter in the West!"

-"Roger that Sam!"- sounds the response from everyone and they hurry to the vehicles.

-"Titan's siren sounds. It's not easy to find Penny."

-"Ben? Where can Penny be?"- Audrey asks frightened.

-"I don't know. It was agreed that we were going to the island, but I heard the waves on the radio and then fell into the water. It could drift anywhere!"- says Ben. -"The wind direction soon changed ...."

-"Listen carefully." - the pilot looks left, then to the right.

-"What did Sam teach you?"- Ellie smiles.

-"See from afar." -the three say at once.

Meanwhile, Sam is looking for his best friend on the radar. -"I should have been here! Then it might not have happened! Penny is my best friend, I can't lose her. If I'm with her, I can be myself. .....- think Sam. - That's ..... Neptune! "- he recalls. -" Got it! Come North!"- he says to his tax receiver. Penny!"- he says. The woman got caught in the rope on Neptune's side so she didn't sink, but fainted.

In the meantime, everyone arrives. Ben stops with Titan next to Neptune and jumps over. Sam and Ben pull Penny up on board.

-"Penny!" Sam wakes up anxiously. Penny opens her eyes.

-"What ... what happened?"- she asks. Sam would rather hug Penny for joy and never let go. But it can't be, Penny is his colleague, his best friend ..... but that's all, nothing else can be.

-"You fell into the water."- Ben says.

-"How happend this?"- the blonde firefighter sits.

-"Penny, don't you know?"-  Sam asks, kneeling beside him. She shakes her head.

-"No ... Sam! I'm .... sorry!"- Penny sniffs.

-"There's nothing wrong, Penn. The point is, there's nothing wrong with you!" -Sam comforts.

-"Nurse Helen will examine you at the station, okay Penny?"- Audrey says, leaning on Titan's railing.

Penny nods, then looks at Sam. Their gazes meet and they stare into each other's eyes. Sam is lost in the woman's deep brown eyes, which remind her of the dark, eternal, but beautiful depths where they might not just be friends. And Penny is lost in the man's azure eyes, which resemble the colors of the winter world. In poetry, winter is a symbol of death, but not to them. Winter for them is when they first met at the academy. They looked at each other the same way at the first meeting, and almost always since.